He slowly became more aware until he looked panicked. 

I was panicked he remembered what we did to him, but calmed down.

The kid's wings were always pressed against his back. I wouldn't have believed that they could get flatter until we say the Mida.

...

What the actual living... UGH.

The Mida shows up and Ren is capable of slipping past all of them while injured!

I had to contain Bakugo, as he tried to blast one of the Camera man's cameras. I needed to find that kid. Me and Hitoshi were shocked when he used his crutches to get out of the car. 

Ida had shown up and started walking with us. He started doing my job by reprimanding Bakugo. I didn't stop him. But then Bakugo threatened him and now he has cleaning duty, and he continues to scream with my capture tap over his mouth. 

*Sigh*

Where was the kid?

I was scanning the area and spotted him under a tree.

He stood up and went to move then, thought twice, and gabbed his crutches. 

Wow, I can't believe it's working. This part of Hitoshi's quirk changes from person to person. It was worrying that it worked so well on Ren. It was a clear sign he was subjected to control for years. 

"Suzuki! My respect for you cannot be calculated." Ida said 

The class knew that Ren had fought the Monsters and they all wanted to talk to him about it.

I went in to interfere, but Ren answered. 

"Ida, anyone would have done the same thing. We all played our parts." 

As if, we would have been a lot worse without him. 

"Suzuki I am sorry I wasn't able to visit you. No one in class 1-A has your phone number or knows where you live."

That's right. I've never seen the kid on a phone. I think he has one, but how is he paying for it? How much money does he have? Where did the kid live?

"Oh, sorry that's my bad." 

The problem child started swinging back and forth on the crutches. He seemed to be enjoying himself. 

I looked away for a second and he addresses me. 

"Aizawa?"

Surprised, I let Bakugo go.

"What's up kid?"

"This is a one-time deal. Only for right now. I will show you one of my skills, but you can't stop me ok?"

Why would he show me a skill?

"Is it dangerous?"

"What is this all about?" Ida asked.

"Don't ask it too long of a story" Hitoshi said. He was already on thin ice, that comment just let it crack

Hitoshi apple juice was now on the line. 

"If you can do it, it's not dangerous, or against any law go ahead."

"Ok do you see that tree?" It was the tree he was sitting under. "Just watch."

I was shocked. Utterly shocked. I knew he had skills but that cast was heavy. I even asked Recovery girl to make it heavier so it would make it harder for him to walk around. It didn't work though.