Two in one (Chapter 13)

My head hurt. I wasn't in my bed this one was far fluffier. It was uncomfortable. I'd rather be on the floor.  A thin green blanket was on me. The fact that it was green made my spine jump. I quickly grabbed my hair. The cheap dye was still in it. I got out of the bed. I looked down at my body. The hoodie was gone but my long sleeve shirt was still there. I must have been wearing it for a while. I smelled horrible. If someone across town took a deep breath in they would faint. Sadly this isn't the worst I've smelled. 

I could hear people from the other room. They were arguing about who could drink the darkest coffee. There were two people. The TV was on. No three. Someone was watching the TV.  Eraserhead, Mic, and Hitoshi. 

Ah, crap the fact that I'm here means they know I've been living on my own. 

Should I pay it cool or disappear? 

There was a mirror in the room so I slowly moved over to it. I looked like a ragged doll. My black/brown hair dissolved. My normal paleness was intense. I leaned in and looked at my eyes. They were bloodshot.  My contacts looked like they were losing their abilities to hide my dual-colored eyes'. Green and Blue shining through. It must have been a couple of days sleeping in these things. This was bad. If I blinked and they fell out they would know. I needed to leave. 

 I wasn't completely dying on the inside I could do it. I don't live that far from here. I slid open the window. Footsteps were coming towards the door. I had a moment of panic. I could easily hide but I just stood there. I felt guilty leaving. The door slammed open exposing me standing one leg out the window. 

My body was shaking so hard it was raddling the window. 

Eraserhead looked like he wanted to say something but all that came out was a simple hey.

"Hey..." I stood there probably looking like a guilty ghost. 

"You look bad," Hitoshi said

I didn't respond to him.  

"You were pretty sick but this doesn't explain why your eyes are red." Aizawa stepped closer body tense.

I leaned out the window more. "It alerted you when the window opened, didn't it?" 

"Kid, how about you come back inside and we can talk." Eraserhead stepped forward. 

"No thanks. I'm not dumb. The fact that I'm here means the system found me. I don't want to go back into the system." All three of them didn't know what to say. "I've seen you eyeing me the past two weeks. You are awful at hiding it."

"We aren't here to put you in the system."

"Ren listen to dad."

My head whipped to look at Hitoshi. My eyes went wide. I looked straight into Eraserhead eye's, "I knew you were a sucker for strays" I looked over at Mic and Hitoshi. "But not this much."

"That not why..."

"You probably already adopted me. I'm not running away. I just need some time. Okay?" I was sitting backwards on the window. 

"Dude you can't fly! This is the top floor!" 

He was trying to get me to respond to him. 

I leaned back. 

"KID!"

I tucked my wings diving down. Halfway down I spread them open slowing my fall. I still crashed. No broken bones but it was jarring. 

I could hear Eraser jumping out the window using his capture tape. 

"Get back here!"

"NOPE!"