P13

Krystal's POV

I went out to go at the bar with my friends, I was even the one who invited which inflicted them to ask me if I just got my heart broken. Porket mga naranasan na nila sakin pa nila idadahilan? Hindi ba pwedeng may iniisip lang? Hindi ba pwedeng gusto lang mag saya? But nevertheless, there are a lot of bothered thoughts going on inside of my mind that I am even starting to question my sanity, and even the rare part, my sexuality.

"Babe, are you really okay?" Bianca asked with a concern in her eyes.

"I'm really okay Bianca. Namiss ko lang kayo kabonding." I flashed a smile hoping na maniwala ito sakin at tumango nalang ito sabay tinungga ang Cosmopolitan na hawak niya.

What brings me even joy more tonight is the fact that we're complete, even Allison and Levi is here to catch up. My sister then insisted dahil parang mukang wasted daw ako tonight. Akala mo naman hindi siya panay inom. If I know, alam kong babantayan lang naman niya ako. Because if there's a certain rule of my dad and mom's, yun ay maintain our alcohol system so we won't make any mistake.

I drank the half of the whiskey bottle, hindi ko nalang namalayan dahil sunod sunod ang pagtagay na ginawa ko sa sarili ko habang nakikinig at pinapanuod lang sila na mag saya.

"You're drinking too much Krystal." Levi's hand are on my wrist, stopping me from drinking. "You know that if you have problems, I'm with you right?"

"I know, but there are some things that I also need to keep. Let me just drink for tonight." I said, his defeated look gave in.

Hindi nalang kumibo muli si Levi, until I felt the sofa softens ignited that someone sat besides me even holding the bottle of beer in front of my face. My expression calm down when I smelled the familiar perfume, it was Lydia.

"Care for a drink?" She smiled sweetly, earning the same one with me. I accepted it since I knew I had to really tone down. "So, what is it? What's your problem?"

"Tell me, you know na di kita titigilan hangat di ko nalalalaman kung bakit ka nagkakaganito." She added, taking a glance at me.

I took a sip before talking, letting it linger on my throat, The taste of bitterness and apply combined, and it was enough for me to woke up, and get my head straight. I then tapped my fingers above the table, still in deep thought if I should tell her, but in the end I did.

"Have you tried falling in love with the same gender?" I spoke carefully, after clearing my throat. "No let me rephrase the last words, with a girl. Like in a girl?"

Lydia's eyes got widen and almost got choke out in her own drink. "What the hell? Are you?" She questioned back.

"I don't know." I muttered, not convince with my own answer.

"Who? Kay Miss Cervantes ba?" Tanong niya na ikinagulat ko. Then I happened to realize that maybe I was too noticeable on how I cope up with her gestures on me.

"Paano mo nalaman?" I asked. "Kapansin-pansin na ba talaga?" 

"Yes, and the moment that you ask a person with that question, that's when you get to realize that you're doom." She let out a chuckled, drinking from her beer.

"Including this?" Pointing straightly in my chest. "Because whenever she does something crazy, I can feel that this is aching."

"If it hurts then you know now the answer" Tila naguluhan pa ako dito. "You're in love when you felt the pain. Don't tell me that she hurt you intentionally?"

"No...but when I saw how she's with her boyfriend. I felt uncomfortable, dizzy, and familiar as if I already felt it before."

Lydia became quiet for minute, parang lumalim bigla ang pag iisip niya. I can't even read her expression well, pero para siyang hindi mapakali. Hangang sa umupo si Regina sa harapan namin, may dala pang dalawang alak sa magkabilang kamay niya. She was talking so loudly with Levi and Allison hangang sa dumapo ang mata niya samin at agad sumeryoso ang mukha at umayos ng upo.