P11

Krystal's POV

"Here is one of the top architecture designs here in Cebu, this is called a Clock Tower which it is praised for its unique structure. The materials that are used are up to the trend and most likely firm and the designs are made for a minimal style. The refreshing side are in the background of this tower which makes it more outstanding than the rest. I would also like to praise that one of the architect of this project are here with us, Architect Daniella Vienn Cervantes."

Sabay sabay nagpalakakan ang lahat at lubos na humahanga kay Miss Cervantes. In a minute nakalimutan ko nga pala na isa na itong ganap na Architecture. Ang alam ko madami na siyang nagawang project kahit sa ibang bansa na tinataguriang top tourist spots at top architectural designs.

She smiled as she heard the claps and made a short thank you message for the semi introduction that was made by her co-professor. She also gave us advice, tips and opinions regarding about this path. So my eyes just got stuck on her, listening to every words that she was trying to say. 

I can't help but to respect her more kung di niya lang talaga ginugulo ang buhay ko. Siguro kung di lang niya ako kinakausap ay masasabi kong mas nakakataas siya sakin.

"Do you like me more na ba?" She asked after standing besides me. I smelled her familiar perfume, the same one that she used during the game.

"No." I plainly respond without looking at her direction.

"Still feisty, and consistent. I like it when you're doing that." She muttered while chuckling.

"Is that a compliment?" My brows furrowed. "If not, I don't need it. At least I'm consistent, I can accept that." I emphasized the last word.

"What are you trying to say?" Tumaas ang kilay niya.

"For starters, if there's one trait that you can consider as your consistency that will be your rudeness." I smiled, playfully- obviously trying to get on her nerves.

"Excuse me? I'm not!" She exclaimed.

"Then I'm resting my case. I do not want to be associate with someone who doesn't stick with her words."

"Talaga bang sinasagad mo ang pasensya ko, Miss Lawson?" Pagtataray niya at humalukipkip.

"Did you have one in the first place?" I smiled, a very genuine one.

"You-"

"Miss Cervantes! The staff are trying to contact us for the next venue!" Another professor shouted, which made her flustered. Her cheeks were slowly turning red because of me at the same time the sun's head is scorching through our skin.

"I will let you get away this time, be thankful you're not in the university's premises." She spoke before leaving me behind.

Mas lalong natawa ako dahil kakamadali niyang maglakad papalayo sakin ay natapilok pa siya, kung akala niya ay matatakot pa ako sa mga pag tataray niya well ibahin niya ako. Siguro the fact narin na nasasanay na ako sa kakaganyan niya sakin ay wala nalang sakin. The perks nga naman.

"Hoy sa wakas nahiram ka rin namin. Dikit ng dikit sayo si Ma'am hindi ka man lang namin malapitan." Reklamo ni Lucas na ikinairap ko. They always think that something is going on between us, muka bang meron? 

"Ano ako laruan na hihiramin?" I hissed.

"Gagi kung maka tingin kasi si Miss Cervantes lalo na kay Bianca kala mo kakainin ng buhay eh." Tawang tawa na sabi ni Regina. I stared at her confusedly.

"Oo nga, did you do something to her ba? I mean ever since she came her she always gives our friend a glare." Lydia said.

"Porket masama tingin, ako agad? Baka si Bianca may ginawa." Sabi ko.