the bad boy saved me

Have you ever felt like you were trapped in a small glass box waiting for someone to see you and at least try to help you out? well I have, I would watch as people walked by ignoring me, not even wasting a second glance. I have gotten used to it. I don't get my hope up that anyone will ever try, that way I'm never disappointed when they don't.

So here I am Megan land, on the floor covered in bruises, trying to get dressed and sneak out of my house. I finally get dressed in a baggy sweatshirt and leggings. I always try to cover as much skin as possible. I then cover all the bruises on my face with foundation. walk downstairs without getting caught was slowly getting harder for me as I got older. I'm about to leave when I hear his voice.

"Are you leaving you piece of trash?" he said

"Yes," I said looking at the ground

"Look at me you little shit" he demanded
I slowly looked up until I could bearly see his face, he was completely hung over and reeked of cigarettes.

"You look like a slut with all that makeup on"he said

"I'm sorry," I said as a moved back ready for a hit to the face.

"Get out of my sight before I beat you to death" he spat

I run out without a second thought, almost forgetting my bookbag. I have always been the girl that got bullied or was never noticed I guess you could say I was invisible. At least i got a new schedule.

Homeroom
1: History
2: Biology
3: Off period
4: Math2
5: Lunch
6: English
7: Art

I was walking when the next thing I knew, my books were scattered all over the ground. I bent over to pick everything up when I saw Emily. noooo, Emily. Emily. Emily Moore, everyone has an Emily More you know, the basic popular girl /female dog/slut. I get up and try to walk around her to get to class. she, of course, stopped me before I could.

"Where are you going loser I didn't tell you, you could leave did I?" she said in her high pitched voice.

"No"I quickly say

"Then why are you leaving? last time I checked you have no friends to even get to" she said with a big wicked smile on her face.

"I have to go, "I said as I ran as fast as I could to first period. the day passes by with a lot of pushing, name calling, and work. As I got home my dad yelled at me to get him beef jerky, beer, and cigarettes as he did every day as soon as I came back from school. I was only 17 but I had a fake I.D, but not to party or buy alcohol for friends no. I had the fake I.D to fool the people at the store. I don't live in the best part of town so I'm always going to the really bad part of town for his stuff. I get the stuff and get ready to pay when I realized I needed one more dollar. I put the stuff back and run outside and look for someone who would let me have a dollar. I see a tall figure about to pass by and take the opportunity.

"Umm....do you have a dollar I could have?"I said looking down at the ground

"I don't know a dollar is a lot to ask for," he said jokingly. I didn't notice he was joking, oh no what would my punishment be? would I be able to go to school the next day? I got on my knees

"Please I really need the dollar I promise to pay you back "and for the first time I look up and see Trent, Trent Miklan the schools, bad boy. if it wasn't enough that he was a bad boy he was also the rebel and the leader of the 6. You might be asking what or who THE 6 even are. well, they're the group of bad boys in our school. I was terrified, I didn't think about the stuff all I needed to know what how bad the punishment would be. I wanted so badly to get away from him, I got up and almost fell if it weren't for his arms that wrapped around my waist. He looked at me, really looked at me memorizing all the details of my face.

"Are you okay" he finally said

"Ya, I have to go,"I said as I ran away until I got home to say I got beat, was an understatement.

I couldn't go to school the next day or the day after that all I hope is that Trent doesn't remember me.why would he, he is just another person to walk by and not see me like all the others . It was just me in this small glass box, just like it always has.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ what do you think ?do you like it ?please vote!!!! I will update soon sorry if I spell things wrong I will go over them and fix them I promise( update: Its been forever but as promised, I have gone back and corrected everything sorry to all the people that read this and cringed before. Don't worry I did as well when i was correcting everything.

~~~Sarah