"You had people follow her?"Taehyung asked in disbelief

"Why is that so surprising?"

"You have lost your mind"the alpha said stiffly

"What right do you have to say that to me.How dare you.You are just a bloody cheater Taehyung.A spineless snake"Jungkook spat,his eyes wide with furry.

Before he even realized Taehyung had hit Jungkook hit across the face.When the reality hit him Taehyung gasped and Jungkook held his cheek and stared at him without any emotion.

Taehyung was shocked.Never in his wildest dreams did he think he could ever lay a hand on Jungkook"Look..what you made me do..I told you.."

"I asked for this?Taehyung you hit me.Goodness I don't know you anymore.How could you do this?"Jungkook asked in horror

"I didn't mean to slap you.You forced my hand"Taehyung said

"It's not about the slap.Have a good life with her.I'm sorry I wasn't good enough for you."

"Jungkook...please hear me out"Taehyung sighed

"What's my fault.Did I want to be childless.Did I ask for it?"

"Jungkook I need you to calm down.Let's go to my room to talk"Taehyung said softly

"There is nothing to talk about.We are over Kim Taehyung.We owe each other nothing"the omega yelled

"Stop talking nonsense you crazy bitch.I will explain everything "Taehyung screamed hoarsely

"Save the explanation for those who care"

Jungkook didn't want to cry because he had imagined what it would be like when his worst fears come through.He had prepared himself for it but being slapped by Taehyung was something he hadn't seen coming.The slap felt like a he had been stabbed right in the heart and it hurt.It took only the slap for him to cry.

In his miserable state he drove to the Han river where he just sat there and looked into nothingness.He cried for an hour before he realized that he needed someone to talk to before he tries to end his life.He needed to know whether Taehyung was worth killing himself for.

Maybe all this,him struggling to conceive and Taehyung cheating on him was his punishment for cheating on Hoseok.

***

Yoongi and Jimin had spend the whole day with their family.Their door bell rang and Yoongi went to get it.

"Taehyung...?"

"Hyung....I need someone to talk to you"

Jimin came to the door after hearing Taehyung's voice .The person he had been dying to punch to death had presented himself at his door.

"Look who we have here.Kim Taehyung the asshole"

"Baby can you let him inside so we can talk.Don't make a scene"Yoongi said

"I'm making a scene.Weren't you here when my best friend came here and cried on my lap just because of this jerk.Kim Taehyung you have crossed the line.I can forgive a murderer but not a cheater"

"Jimin let's hear him out before you kill him"

Yoongi shielded Taehyung from Jimin's wrath.

"You better have a good explanation for yourself because even I won't forgive you for hurting Jungkook.He doesn't deserve this"

As soon as Taehyung sat down Jimin glared at him and Yoongi motioned for him to start talking.

"Jungkook misunderstood the whole situation.That girl ...is like my daughter"