육십일(61): Overthinking

Start from the beginning

She stopped when she noticed that my face was so red right now since I was having a hard time breathing because of too much laughing.

I caught my breath and smiled at her."That's fun."

"Yes, it is." She got off on top of me and sat beside my laying body. "I'll better take a shower, and you should too, since we are both dirty."

An idea flashed in my head.

I lay on my side with my head resting on her knuckles like I was modeling.

"Do you want to shower together?" I wiggled my eyebrows while biting my lips in a seductive way, trying to seduce my hard-to-get wife.

"Do you want me to shower you with mud?" She asked, which earned a tss sound from me.

This wife of mine is a tsundere.

She stood up from the floor and walked to her small bathroom.

"Fine, but can you open the door while you are showering so I can watch you?" I told her, which made her stop in her tracks.

"Sure, why not?" She replied, and I didn't waste any time. I stood up from the dirty floor and was about to go with me to the bathroom. "But, I will make you blind first."

I groaned.

"Stop being a pervert, Jen. Just wait for your turn. I'll be fast. " She said, closing the door of her bathroom, and I even heard her lock it.

END OF FLASHBACK

The next day, I made her try to fall in love with me and she agreed because she was aware that she was hurting my feelings.

In the last few days, I've become self-conscious. I find every single mistake I make or have made and hate them.

I'm afraid that I will do something that would be such a turn off to Lisa. I only want to impress her and make her fall in love with me.

Eventually, I learned that small things can make her happy and being myself can make her fall in love with me. She loves it when she sees my soft side. Being this adorable creature can make her swoon.

The sun hit my face, bringing me back to reality. I looked up at Lalisa's face and let out a deep sigh.

Why can't I just stop overthinking things?

Lalisa shows me love every day, and she never does anything to make me jealous or feel threatened by our relationship. She was almost always with me wherever I went.

If she is not with me, she is with my best friend doing their work.

"Are you already awake?" I heard Lalisa ask using her raspy voice.

"Yes." I replied, and she suddenly cupped my face.

"Did you stay up again?" She said with concern in her tone.