육십일(61): Overthinking

Start from the beginning

FLASHBACK

I lay beside her on the floor, hugged her waist, and made her right arm her pillow. This sleeping position was so comfortable despite the fact that we were laying on the hard and dirty floor.

"Goodnight, Lili." I stole a kiss from her cheek and buried my face in her neck.

"Jen, what are you doing?" Lalisa asked, and there was a hint of panic in her voice.

"Sleeping with you." I answered nonchalantly, enjoying this moment.

"From what I remember, you are a germaphobe. My floor was not clean and it was so dusty. To add to that, I'm also dirty because sweat already dries against my body and a lot of germs stick to me." She stated what was right.

"I need to adjust myself, Lalisa. Being a germaphobe won't do any good in the future, and it's just stressing me out more. So, I thought I should try to expose myself to dirt so my obsession with sanitation would stop." I responded.

"What's with the sudden change?" She asked, and I just shrugged my shoulders.

"Did you remember the time when the new branch collapsed and you saw me so dirty because of dirt and blood?" I inquired as I completely closed the distance left between our bodies.

"Yeah, why did you ask?"

"I took a bath three times for 30 minutes to make sure that I removed every bit of dirt that went into my body." I suddenly felt disgusted, remembering how dirty I was that time.

My hold tightened when she adjusted her position. I was thinking that she would go away from me, but unexpectedly she faced my direction and she wrapped my left arm at my waist.

She smirked.

"I will put all the germs in my body on you then." She wiped her arm on my arm and I looked at myself in disgust-Then her left hand caressed my face.

"Yah! Lalisa!" I exclaimed as I tried to push her away, but I was trapped by her left thigh, preventing me from going away.

I tried to squirm in my position, but I was trapped, so I couldn't escape from her. She grabbed her coat and wrapped it around my body.

What? The.Fuck?

"Lalisa! You just wiped the floor using your coat! " I raised my tone, which made her burst out laughing. She is definitely enjoying this, and I can't help but be mesmerized by her happy state.

I didn't stop moving, so she started tickling me, making me laugh out loud. I was ticklish to the point where a single push of her index finger into my sidewaist tickled me.

Suddenly, she went on top of me and continued tickling me, and I couldn't stop laughing.

"L-lalisa!... Stop! " I had a hard time speaking.