The Side That Saves People

Start from the beginning

But Sasuke only sees her as a rival. Always Nii-san this, Nii-san that.

Everything is just so... Frustrating.

Her clansmen died left and right, Lelouch who was just her friend 3 days ago started ordering people to kill each other... Worst of all, She can't prevent it.

She was relieved Danzo Shimura didn't exist but now...

"Do you want him to seek you instead?" The Rimuru in front of her asked.

"What...?"

.
.
.

[5 years later]

—Naruto Uzumaki's POV—

My name is Uzumaki Naruto.

I am the son of the fourth Hokage, Namikaze Minato.

For some reason, I was banned to use his last name. He told me it was for my safety...

But in the end, some children still throw rocks at me, and the adults would either whisper behind me or just straight kick me out from their stalls.

It's still fine though...

Usually, I was left at the Orphanage when dad is working. But I don't think I liked that orphanage either.

But then my dad always comes back to pick me up with his teleporting technique. And we'll either eat at Ichiraku's or home.

Though, if he can't come, Iruka-sensei would always... take me out for ramen.

My life is just as fine as an 'ordinary' child...

Well, that's what I thought...

"You are the Nine-tailed beast's spirits!!!" These are the words of Mizuki-sensei.

"Mizuki, it'll be your end if you're talking too much." These words are stated by Kyoya-sensei.

They both tricked me into stealing a scroll from dad and Iruka's fighting them right now as I hide.

But I didn't think of one thing.

It was the fact that I didn't do my usual seal training today.

He told me to always do it every night, but I forgot to do it last night.

I don't think it was important, so I ditched it and slept.

"GAHK—!!!" Iruka-sensei got hurt.

Now that, makes my blood boils.

I didn't know what happens afterward, but I remembered tearing someone apart in two...

...

...

No...

These memories they're...

I'm...

.
.
.

I'm a murderer.

—Third Person's POV—

Kyoya Tachibana was an agent of Root in the past.

He was an arrogant brat who thought he could gain everything in this world just because he had the 『All-seeing Eyes』 (Tengan) and the unique skill, 『Severer』.

Unbeknownst to him, there are far more powerful individuals than he is.

He left Root and seek Konoha's protection right after finding out Orochimaru has been killed, and now Rimuru has risen to the throne.

He then becomes a jonin.

But then when the time the daimyos think it's "alright" To send attacks at Root, Rimuru's power successfully left them, The daimyos, the lower ranking Nobles, and the shinobis in awe.

One mist of black clouds from her hand was enough to devour a whole platoon.

Thankfully, She revived everyone she had killed.

Everyone returns back to life. At that point, she was then worshipped by some of those she had revived as a goddess.

But that's not the problem...

Kyoya Tachibana is scared.

He's scared for Rimuru who could kill and end him with a simple move, and he's also scared of the fact Konoha may find out about his past with Root.

Thus, he joined hands with Mizuki.

Mizuki, in the original timeline, tricked Naruto into stealing a forbidden scroll.

Which also happens this time.

But it went differently this time.

"ROAAAAAAAAAAR" Naruto's seal of the Nine-tails weakened.

And that's not the only case.

In the end, he killed three people in his rage.

One is Kyoya Tachibana.

Two is Mizuki.

And Three...

.
.
.

Is the one who he was trying to protect, Iruka Umino.

.
.
.

Just after that, two people arrived.

Two females, a woman in her 20s and a girl who's Naruto's age.

Rimuru can't believe what she's seeing. Neither could Satsuki.

"So the reason the fourth Hokage was still alive is that... The seal on Naruto is not completed!?" Satsuki asked the full-grown woman as Rimuru calmed Naruto down.

"Shh... It's alright. It's fine. I'm here... It will be alright" was the only thing Rimuru could say as she give the boy who keeps chanting "I'm a murderer" warms of a motherly figure.

.
.
.

To be continued.