Chapter 75 Something so big... it leaves me speechless.

After school
So, uh, why is haru walking home with us? Kyo asks walking behind haru,yuki,and star. 'Cause i got a dinner invitation. Haru says walking with his hands in his pocket. Just let me know what sounds good to you. I can make whatever you want! Star says adujesting her back on her shoulders. How'd we end up with you as a dinner guest? Kyo asks. No one else knows. Just us two. Haru says wrapping his arm around yuki's shoulder. Whatever. Kyo says not even bothing to ask. Guess who! Kyo's cat ears pop out hearing the voice. Kyo! Kagura finishes kicking kyo in the face. Kyo flew past star as she stared at kagura with an annoyed look. I'm so happy! You didn't run away from me like you usually do. Kagura says hugging kyo's leg.
Star, hatsuharu, and yuki: you didn't really give him a chance.
Okay, then, off we go! Kagura says still holding kyo's leg. Where are you dragging him to? Yuki asks. Huh? Shii-chan's house! He called earlier and invited me over for dinner. Kagura says with a smile. He what! Star shouted as her hair raised in anger. You, too? It's not a freakin' restaurant! Kyo shouts. Oh, i almost forot! I'll be going...
You see? She seems fine. Haru says. She's fighting, too. Moving forward, in her own way. Yuki says making star and haru stare at him. Just let me go! That's it. I'm going out for dinner. Kyo says while clawing the ground as kagura dragged him. Stop complaining. You know you're happy to see me! Kagura says happily dragging him. There may be times when we want to run away. Yuki fixs his tie a bit. But we're fighting through it. All of us.
When they got to the house ayame was there waiting for them. I shall tell you the truth. When i received this abundance of crab, i knew in my heart that i had to give some to yuki, and i hurried here to bestow it upon him. Not many would make such a sacrifice for their brother. But i shall, for my love has no boundaries. Yuki turns gray looking away. Whatever's the matter, yuki? Your eyes look so distant. Wait, i understand it's not distance at all! You are simply over come with emotion in the face... haru put his hand on yuki's shoulder while star gave him a you can do it smile. You can do it, yuki. Stay strong. Haru says while ayame laughed. Guten abend! Momiji said catching the attention of the three teens. He came with hatori and kisa. Momiji! Kisa! Hatori! Star jogged over to them and sat down. Shigure invited us over. Hatori says.  Hiro-chan, too. He'll be by later. Kisa says. Oh wow! It's like a a party! Uh. where is shigure, though? Star asks noticing she hasn't seen him yet. He had urgent business at the soma estate. We passed him on our way. Hatori explains. The soma estate? Star asks wondering why he need to be there. I can't wait until summer break is here. Then i can stay over every night! Momiji says happly. Kyo gasps. Not happening! No way! Kyo shouts. Star's eyes shine in aw then she smiles softly. Huh? But why not? Momiji's asks. How am i supposed to relax with a hyper little bunny hanging around? Kyo asks. Summer will be here soon. It feels... like something's gonna happen. Like somethings about to begin. Something important. And it's exciting. Star says as everyone listened to her. I'm excited, too! We're gonna do so much awesome stuff! Go to the beach. Watch fireworks. Play split-the-melon. And catch stag beetles! Momiji says counting down the stuff they'd do. That sounds awesome! Star says punching her fist in the air. You guys will come right? Momiji asks yuki and kyo.
At the soma hospital
Hiro opens the door to the patient's room. I heard you're clear to go home. Hiro notices the food spilt on the floor. That's good, right? You know, if you hadn't snuck out the hospital so much, they might've released you earlier. Hiro says walking close to the hostple bed where a girl sat. hiro. I know now that gure is the only option left. It own't be easy, but...  so you're not giving up, then, rin? Hiro asks making rin look at him. I'm never going to give up. The curse... somehow, i'll...
Shigure sat with aktio as he layed in his lap.

Yuki: I can feel it coming

Yuki: I can feel it coming. I don't know what it is, but i feel it in my chest.

Kyo: It's in my chest

Kyo: It's in my chest. Expanding, filling it. I feel it coming.

Star: Something so big

Star: Something so big... it leaves me speechless.
"Fruits basket 1st season end"
Thank you for reading my I already have season two all typed and ready to go so be on the look out for it. I'm excited to have so many reads since I was nervous about posting. I'm very excited to see what you think about my next second book. I do not own fruits basket or any pictures i only own my oc character. See you next season.
~Anime_queen_56 signing off