chapter 16 i want to help break the curse!

Star was walking up the stairs leading to the house. As she reaches the door somebody appears behind her. Star reflexes acted pulling the person over her shoulder making them land on the ground hard. Then I noticed it's kyo. Oh crap, I'm so sorry! I say holding out my hand. It's whatever it was my fault I snuck up on you. He says grabbing my hand then notices the blood on my hands and how some was on my face. What happened to your face? Kyo shouts. Shhh you're gonna wake everyone up. I say pulling my hand away from kyo. He takes it again then takes me into the house into the bathroom. Hey stop, I can do it myself. I say taking my hand back. He ignores me. Then takes off the hood of my cape. He grabbed the med kit. He was about to wrap my hand. I said step off. I shout smacking his hand away. Why don't you just go see Kagura, why are you worried about me all of a sudden. I shout. Who cares about kagura? I'm trying to help you if you don't want my help fine. What do I care. Kyo says, starting to walk out of the bathroom. I turn around and grab his wrist. Please don't go, i-i need your help. I say tears starting to fall. O-ok. kyo says blushing then walking over to the med kit. I sat on the counter as he wrapped my hands and I didn't notice I had a scratch on my knee. So Kyo wrapped my knee as well. I blushed as his hand touched my leg. They Were all cleaned up and wrapped. Wait, you have a scratch on your cheek. Kyo says. Seriously damn that bitch must have scratched me. Don't worry I'll find you a band aid. Kyo says. So are you gonna tell me where you were? It's pretty late. He asks. Umm I can't tell you at least not yet. I say looking down. Ok fine you can tell me when you're ready. Kyo says putting the band aid on my cheek. Ok. I say looking away from kyo. Kyo grabs my waist pulling me off the counter and putting me on the ground. Thanks kyo. I say blushing. I notice his hand is on my cheek. I lean into his touch. You know... he says looking into my eyes. Your eyes don't have the usual shine, they look more dull. If you want I will always be here to talk. And if you come home like this again i'll be here to bandage you up ok. Kyo says. O-ok I say blushing. Kyo blushes. Ok well goodnight. He says turning around. My body moved on its own and hugged kyo. Kyo looked over in shock but noticed he didn't transform. He also noticed that star was wearing a bracelet that was similar to his. Star hid her face in his back. You don't transform when I hug you. I say blushing. But Kyo can't see it. Why aren't I transforming? Kyo askes. I don't know to be honest. But i wanna help you break the curse. I say.  Stop talking nonsense. Kyo says, grabbing my hands and taking them off his stomach. I'm going to bed goodnight. He says walking up stairs. Oh uh goodnight i say going into the kitchen noticing there was food in a bento box for me. I chuckle. Tohru I say grabbing and heating the bento box.

The next day

Today we must part, please be well, my love. I'll come back to see you soon. Kagura says hugging Kyo as he struggles to get away. I'll be fine as long as you stay far away from me as possible! Kyo says, trying to get out of her grasp. Well, they're in high spirits this morning. Yeah it's kinda annoying. It's too early. star says putting her hair in a ponytail. So, what's you guys guess? Did you two figure out kagura's year? Shigure asks. Tohru gasps. No, we didn't. Maybe it's something annoying. star says. Leave me alone. Kyo shouts. Fine! Just for that you're not even getting a kiss goodbye! Kagura says about to slap Kyo but he blocks. Ha not going to take any more of your punches--

 Ha not going to take any more of your punches--

My tv! Shigure shouts. I can't believe him. How can he be so mean? But... I love him! Kagura shouts, punching the door. And the delivery man screams in terror. Who's that? Kyo and Shigure speak in unison. Someone's there! Star and tohru say in unison. As kagura bumps right into the male. Transforming. Yuki saves the day by covering the delivery man's face.

 Yuki saves the day by covering the delivery man's face

Oh good morning. How can I help you, sir? Oh, i uh... forgot to deliver your paper. Thank you. The delivery man says sliding away. Perfect save. Shigure says. Soma's even more dazzling than usual this morning. Tohru says. Yeah. star says, sighing. That was a close one. Be more careful, kagura. As Kyo said that. Star got a flashback of Kyo helping her last night and she started to blush a bit, hiding it with her face. Sorry. Kagura says. I didn't know there'd be a man on the other side of the door. Okay, I figured out her year. Ha I got it before you star.Tohru says. It turns out her zodiac is the year of the boar. I don't think this counts as figuring it out. Star and shigure say in unison. And yet you seem so pleased with yourself. Shigure says. I'll win next time. Star says, making a cubi serious face. This makes perfect sense. When you have a goal, it's all you can think about. This must be the boar's influence on you. Tohru says. And boars can be annoying star mumbles. That's less of a deduction and more of a fact. Shigure says. After star's comment. I've gotta hug you. You're the cutest little piggy I could ever imagine. Tohru says hugging kagura. She's ignoring me. Shigure says sweat droping. Hey kagura. Think I kinda see now. At first, I didn't understand what could make you love Kyo so much. But after last night, I can tell there are a bunch of great things about him. Yeah I see it too. star says walking next to tohru. Kagura squeals. I hope I can see more of them... tohru says. Yeah me too. Star says, closing her eyes, clasping her hands together. How dare you cheat on me! Star and tohru looking at kagure and sweat drops. I knew it! I can't take my eyes off of you for a single second! She shouts. What are you talking about? Kyo asks. I thought you said you would forgive his affairs. Shigure says. I never said he wouldn't get punished first! Kagura says, biting Kyo's head, drawing blood. Excuse us. Tohru says i think there's been a misunderstanding. I meant that I wanna become someone more like you who's able to see the good in people even when it isn't obvious. Does that make sense? Tohru says. Star just nodded her head. You mean it? Like, for real? Kagura asks. Ehh star says in an iffy kind way. Yeah! I think it's a fantastic trait to have, don't you? Tohru says. Kagura gasp. As she turns back to normal, yeah, I do. She says still on kyo. Put some clothes on! Kyo shouts blushing. You need more training, dummy. Shigure says.

Mini time skip to where kagura has to leave

See you later, darling! Kagura says running down the street, jumping in the air and waving. Let's get together real soon! Tohru says waving. Or maybe not. star says waving. Hurricane kagura has passed. Kyo says sitting gloaming. Darn it. With all this chaos at home, I didn't get to plant anything. Yuki says. Star gasps. So are you going to grow something new at your secret base? Star asks. As her eyes shine at yuki. Yeah, strawberries. Really? I love strawberries. Star says, smiling at yuki. I'd hope you might like them. Star blushed then noticed her heart speed up. Then feels Kyo knock the side of her head. Making her blush even more. Come on, we're gonna be late. Kyo says as him and tohru start walking ahead. Star held her head where Kyo taped it. Then starts smiling. For some reason, I have way more motivation lately and I seem way less lonely. Maybe I won't need to go back to the gang. Maybe it could be put all behind me. I'll take these, I say checking out two books on gardening and one book on martial arts. Allright one moment the librarian says scanning the books. I wanna learn more about the things that Kyo and Soma are interested in. and what they dislike, too! If i do that, then maybe... maybe i'll get to see more of the sides that they keep hidden from the world. At least I hope that happens. I say in my mind smiling. Oh, there you are. Takashi, there's a call for you and honda. In the staff room. The teacher says. Hello? I hope you weren't waiting long. *gasps* grandpa? Tohru gasps, knocking the books out of my hands. I'd gotten too comfortable. I knew my living situation was temporary and that one day i'd have to leave... and that one day i'd have to leave.. Yet somehow, I managed to fool myself into believing that the somas, star, and I could be a family. tohru says in her mind.