chapter 9 I thought you were a pervert

Next day at school

Where is he? One female student asks. Look over there. The boy with orange hair. Think it's his natural color? He's super cute. So you're related to soma? I bet you're crazy close, huh? Tell us everything. The girls surround kyo as he sweats. He's terrified. Tohru says. Aww he's getting more attention than me and I'm the princess. star says, stomping her foot. Hey, yuki. I hear that's your cousin. Why haven't you introduced us already? Sorry, senpai. It's true we're technically cousins, but I've never spoken to him before. Yuki states. What's with that weird smile. star asks, looking at yuki. I'm diggin his carrot top. Maybe because it kinda reminds me of the blazing hair your mom used to have tohru. Uo says. Yeah now that you say that I see it. Tohru says. I feel them. His strong waves are exactly the same as yuki soma's. They're odd. What am I sensing? It's almost as if the waves aren't human.Hana says curling tohru's hair then putting a bow in stars hair. Woah. hana's wave report is totally spot on. Star says in her mind looking at hana. Kyo gets up from his chair. Something wrong? Hey. where are you going? We were ta-- a girl says grabbing kyo's arm. Kyo turns around and pins her to the ground. Ow, that hurts! Let go of me! The girl shouts. Oh my gosh! What is your issue? Get your hands off her! The girls shout. Kyo lets go of her opening the window. Everybody leave me alone! Kyo shouts, jumping out of the window. He lands on his feet running away. No way he's incredible.

Looks like he'll be fun to have in class. Uo says. Star looks towards the window as the air hits her face and her hair blows gently. He's so cool. star says in her mind. looking out the window. Kyo was sitting behind the school panting. Hey. Would you try thinking before you cause a big scene like that? Yuki says, crossing his arms. Why do you go here? This place is crawling with girls. You're insane. Kyo says, looking down. It's better than being forced to go to the all-boys school akito picked. I want at least one foot outside of the soma cage. I can't understand why you want to be inside it so badly. Yuki says, looking away. Kyo growls angrily. Of course you don't! You'd never understand! Kyo shouts as star runs around the corner finding the two boys. I'm gonna win! I'll beat you and become a full-fledged member of the soma clan. I won't let them ostracize me anymore, you hear me? Kyo shouts, grabbing Yuki's collar. Please don't! Star shouts, grabbing kyo into a hug. Orange smoke appears. Im- im so sorry but you shouldn't-- if you fight at school, you-you could get into trouble, or-- star says looking down at the ground but getting cut off. Will you shut up already?! This isn't any of your business! What's your deal anyway?! Stop causing problems. Kyo shouts. That's enough. And get out of here! He shouts some more. Kyo notices star starting to cry and stares at him as the wind blows her hair.

 Kyo notices star starting to cry and stares at him as the wind blows her hair

She gets up walking away from the two boys. Maximum.... Anger. Don't get mad. DO... NOT... KICK HIM! He already hated me, and this made things even worse. I'm the worst princess ever. Star says turning the corner and keeps walking. Leaving kyo shocked, he sighed. You are a hopeless fool. Yuki says, starting to walk away. Aren't you gonna kick me? Kyo asks. Sometimes not getting kicked hurts more. Yuki says counting to walk away. Kyo looks at his bracelet and sighs.