Chapter 59 And because of them, I've been able to grow.

Sorry i'm skipping more parts but enjoy the gif

Akari and kyoko both hold up a cake that read congrats on entering high school! Kyoko and Akari always laughed when we were around

Akari and kyoko both hold up a cake that read congrats on entering high school! Kyoko and Akari always laughed when we were around. They really liked us. But then, one day all of that changed... I couldn't believe the apartment widow had gone dark. Even at star's house all the lights were dark. I missed them. They saved a random delinquent. Someone they didb;t have any obligation to. Koyko and akari were honest and warm. At heart, a bug softly. I loved them both.
Back to the present
Uo walked with her eyes closed lost her thought. Hey! Hey, uo-chan? Torhu asked snapping uo out of her thoughts. Huh? Yeah? What's up? Uo asked. Well, things are... getting a little out of hand here. It's kinda scary. Torhu says looking at hana using her waves on them. And star with her arms crossed glaring at them as her hair swayed. The three girls shiver in fear not moving. Ugh. hanajima. star, take it easy on 'em, they're just dumb kids. Uo says with a blank face. I'm well aware. I'm being as gentle as possible. They're fine. Hana says staring at the girls. Yeah i haven't even done anything yet! Star says as her face grows more scary. Don't mess with us, loser! You're gonna regret underestimating us this whole time! Ishihara shouts pointing at uo. Aren't you done talking? Uo asks. You shut up! I'll send you flying! Ishihar shouts, raising her fist aiming at uo. Star stepped in front of ishihara, stopping her fist with her hand. She glared at the girl as her eyes shined a pretty blue.

Hey star, cool it! It's fine! Uo says but star continued to stare into the girl's eyes

Hey star, cool it! It's fine! Uo says but star continued to stare into the girl's eyes. G-galaxy! Ishihara stutters nervously. That's right! Now I don't want fighting on my territory got it! At least not without my permission. Star says with a glare then pushes her hand back making the girl stumble a bit.  Star stands beside uo grabbing her bag from torhu's hands. It's kind of a blessing to be underestimated sometimes. Uo says, making the three girls look at her. If you wanna show off how tough you are, there are plenty of other ways to di that. Stop acting out like this while you still can, before something serious happens. If you want someone to scold you, i'm happy to do that any time. All right. Let's head back. Uo says leaving the girls stuned. Finally. Kyo says earning a slap on the head from star making him shut up his whining. I'm glad everything turned out okay. Tohru says. Hey, so are you good? Ito asks. What are you doing? We gotta go after 'em. Takemura says. I'm not worthy. Ishihara says with a blush on her face. What'd you say? Ito and Takemura ask.
We should be getting home. The sun's going down. Star says pointing at the sky. Sounds good. Uo says. And thank you guys for an amazing time. It was a blast. Really. Star says as the two boys walk across the street. Star waves at them then joggs up to the boys. See you guys at school tomorrow morning. Uo holds her hand up with a smile. Kyoko and Akari aren't around anymore. However, they left important things for me here. Star and Yuki talk as they walk on the other side of the street with Kyo walking in front of them with his hands in his pocket. They're words, they're feelings...and best of all,

Star, and tohru. These things nourish me. And because of them, I've been able to grow.
Later that night at uo's house
Uo hums while she makes some dinner for her and her dad. *can pops* hm? Drop it, right now! Your doc said to start drinking less, old man. Uo growls holding the wooden spoon in her hand. Whoops. You caught me. Uo dad says sweat dropping. Yeah,yeah, real cute. Put the can down. And back off the salt! Dummy. You're hopeless, pops. Uo says softly with a smile