Nadia knows this so does umer so almost everyone were laughing silently except nabhaan, akram, mukram and zeeshan and faris. Poor boys.

I was having a sip of water when I felt a hand grasping mine. Oh not the cringe one nabhaan.

I glanced him to see a ghost of smirk when he was having a morsal. This man can never leave a chance to be filmy.

"Nabhaan paas that bowl please." Umer asked nabhaan nodded and passed him the bowl from the hand he held mine one. So finding the best time I stood and strode to the kitchen and rinsed my hand and plate.

I sat near saadiq bhai who glared me but I giggled and gulped my laugh to see ayesha laugh silently.

"How are you bhaiya?" Suddenly the air changed with everyone glanced me while I stared saadiq bhai whose expression changed to softened.

"What you called him?" Ayesha blinked asking

"Bhaiya.... Did I said something-" I could feel something here.

"No it's okay will you help walk to room?" I nodded and stood to help him but glared faris at his comment.

"Toh phir isse koun help karega yaar" everyone laughed I rolled my eyes and forward my hand and helped saadiq bhai to his room.

Slowly he tried not to put all his weight over me I huffed.

"You know I can carry your weight relax and let me help you." I told holding him tightly.

"You are too short Amaya...." He comment  and resist the urge to let him fall here

"Oh your fault to be too tall bhai." He chuckle and I tried glaring him. Again tried

I entered the room and helped him lay on bed and gave him his medicene.

I sat beside him taking few breathe. He glanced me and gesture to sit beside him.

I climbed the bed and folded my legs and sat with a thud at which he shook his head. Ayesha came with a glass of milk.

"She is just like her."I raised my brows at ayesha who nodded.

"what you said to her that she is behaving this way Amaya?!" I giggled when I heard saddiq bhai ask in dangerous voice

"Well you needed to learn a lesson so she is teaching you one bhai." I told with  a smirk

"Amaya.... You know you are very-"

"Pretty na I know." I cut him off  with smiled  and nodded.

"Nabhaan really had a thing for you Allah!" I shrugged at his comment

"Haan abh unki akhal ko kaun kya karsakta hain very sad of him." They all laughed I and joined them.

"You both rest we will talk tomorrow. Okay." 

"Nai sit let your nabhaan come ask for you."

"Bhai did I said something wrong?" I asked after a minute.

"I had a sister who passed away with my parents and used to call me Bhaiya"  He informed with stotic face

"Sorry about your loss." I felt bad for him but he is strong.

"bhaiya do love our ayesha?"Ayesha glared me while saadiq laughed.

"Only if you know Amaya. She is too shy."  I saadiq bhai laughed while ayesha turned red

"And you are too dashing to confess." Saadiq bhai gave me a high five while ayesha hit my head which is laugh double.

"Amaya come let them sleep."I nodded and walked to where my hubby was waiting for me.

"You didn't told me that saadiq bhai had a sister." I told when we entered the room

"He did but we never saw her and it was before we even met. He always misses her just like ayesha bhabhi does to her parents." Nabhaan had the same face as saadiq bhai.

"Hmm... You don't miss your parents." I asked removing my earrings standing in front of a mirror

"I don't need to I have one" he replied walking to me

"Who?" I asked when he hugged me from behind

"My only one wife" he told in low gentle soft voice.

"You are too filmy nabhaan."

"You are a total film my wife."We laughed staring each other in mirror.

I just love the way he stares me,it makes me feel his, safe and beautiful.

His smile when he stare at me, his eyes always make feel special and all his I hope and pray that he keep his stare this way his love, arms always stay this way and never change. Ya Allah madad!!
______________________________________