Hey everyone

Sorry I've been gone for awhile. I got sick and I wasn't aloud on any electronics. Then I had to hide everything on my phone cause my mom wanted to go through my phone. I just wish I could post more. Even though it's Summer I'm still not aloud on my phone a lot. 

I had a camp I went to and I saw something with red eyes but it didn't look like the rake so I got confused. I'm not an expert on Creepypasta so I was wondering if any of you could possibly tell me what the flip it was? Sad thing was we weren't aloud to have our phones with us I was sad that I couldn't share this experience with you guys. One of my friends read this while I was typing it said, "You call this a story I've read better books written by a 4 year old". They even thought I wasn't being truthful about it. The thing is I don't have the ability to lie and when I do lie you can easily tell so they knew I wasn't lying about it. I just need people to talk to so I came to you guys.

Well back to the topic. My sister also saw it and it freaked her out but I didn't say anything about seeing it so she thought she lost her mind till I started laughing then she knew I saw it. My mom thinks me and my little sister are crazy I mean we are but we both couldn't have made that up. We both have two entirely different imaginations so that couldn't have worked.