More about what's going on

Last night I was ranting to myself cause I am getting glasses and I got my hair dyed.  But I was ranting to myself about how stressed I am about my boyfriend cause he has been cutting a lot and I'm just worried about his mental health.  But anyways sorry I got off topic. I said , " why does this schist have to happen to me" and I heard in my head that everything will get better with time and you will get to come home real soon.  Little one you are safe now. I was really scared because I hadn't slept for 24 hours and I was talking to a friend and they said that I shouldn't be as tired as I was cause it looked like I didn't sleep for a couple days.  My mind was running a million miles per second so there were hundreds of thoughts in my head which it's like 7 trains running on 2 tracks it is pure chaos.  I looked out the bliss and saw a black and white figure and I heard in my head in time you'll come home little one.  It freaked me out a lot.  My closest friend is like a parent to me so I told them about it and they said that I could talk to them whenever I needed to. But the weirdest thing that has happened so far was that I found a hoodie that wasn't mine in my dresser it was brown hoodie with blue stripes on the sleeves.