Time to not breathe

Hey guys I know it's been awhile.  This happened on the 17th of February.  I was going to my 5th hour and I walk next to the football field and I hear laughing. I asked my friends and they said they hear nothing.  Also on Tuesday the 15th I was babysitting at night(even though it was a school night) I was walking to the people's house cause I live close. It sounded like someone was following me cause I heard footsteps behind me. I looked behind me and saw a yellow hoodie I faintly saw red eyes l. I thought I was going crazy for a second but as I stopped I saw it walking closer and closer.  So I ran the rest of the distance to the house. An on my way home I saw the same person across the street I but I saw someone else following me and it wasn't a creepypasta.  I got a little scared so I started speed walking to my house.  The person was following me home but I laughed a little at what I saw behind me it was what looked like Toby holding back a pissed off hoodie. I personally thought it was funny.  I also saw someone laughing at them in the back round it looked like Jeff from where I was. Jeff dying of laughter is what caught me off guard so I started acting like a crazy person. The person left when i started laughing like a hyena.