Untitled Part 74

Lizzie frowned as she tilted her head at Charlie.

"What's so strange about me knowing him? Have you been alongside him his entire life? How do you know what's done before he met you?"

Quackity blanched. "Gee, lady, you make it sound as if this is a manipulative relationship or something... I'm just confused, because I didn't think..."

He paused, considering his words, before admitting.

"I guess I didn't really see Slime as the server hopping type."

Pix, meanwhile, stood off to the side of the conversation, confused.

"'Server hopping?' Isn't that when you cross the threshold for a server into another one?"

Lizzie nodded. "Although it is rather rare for some servers... like ours, for instance, since the empires are honestly large enough to be considered servers at this point. Who needs to travel to another server when you can just walk to the next kingdom over?"

Quackity kept in mind the use of words such as "empires" and "kingdoms". He already had a sense that this place was built differently than the DSMP, but still.

Slime butted in on the conversation.

"Did Quackity from last nevadas say I was a server hopper?"

"Uh, yeah."

"That's a funny thing to say! 'Cuz I am not."

"What? What do you mean?"

Slime frowned, considering this. Lizzie glanced at Slime, an eyebrow raised. "Uh, Slime, he means servers, as in, like, the domain thingies. When you have to travel really far until you get to the sort of wall thing?"

Slime smiled. "Oh! So not, like, when the human becomes the same human but different. You meant places?"

(Not Slime referencing to past lives lol)