The Messenger Owl of Rivendell.

"Dream. XD. George. Please explain to me."

The brown haired boy turned in his chair. "Alright, shouty wizard lady. Dream XD is my annoying, stalking demon god companion who would never let me out of his sight, willingly, and almost everywhere is his sight, because, you know, he's a god."

"But he hasn't come to get you yet." Phil added. 

"Yes," George agreed. "He hasn't come to get me yet. Which implies that, for once, I'm out of his reach." The boy smiled dreamily at the thought of it.

GeminTay frowned, and Shubble smiled over her shoulder. 

"I told you that they aren't going home anytime soon."

Phil coughed. "Lovely crowd you have here. They really enjoy our company, don't they?" 

Katherine shrugged sheepishly. "They just want to have things normal again. Ever since Xorntoh, things that are normal are a blessing. And ever since Xornoth, everyone's a little bit..." 

She glanced at Gem. "Uptight."

Gemini glared at Katherine for a couple of seconds, then she seemed to deflate, all her anger leaking out of her.

She threw her hands up in the air. 

"Alright, I give up. I'll get Scott to come over here, he'll deal with this. He's diplomatic and all that, afterall." Sinking into a rocking chair, the wizard sighed. "I swear, I already have to deal with people like Fwhip and Sausage-" She suddenly fell silent, her face a little white.

Shubble, who seemed ready to throw her mushroom cap at Gem a few minutes ago, steadily approached her, a sorrowful expression on her face. The gnome had heard Gem's slip-up.

"See? Everything hasn't been the same since Xornoth," said Katherine as she whispered to Hannah, George and Phil.

Suddenly, a large gray object was hurtled through the purple stained glass window of the tower they were in. Katherine and George screamed on accident. 

Hannah quickly stood, roses starting to unfurl upon the broken windowsill with alarming speed.

Gem shrieked as the object landed in her lap. Then she exhaled, long and low. 

"I-Its Scott's owl." She quipped as a feathered creature seemed to rustle in her lap. 

George's eyes rolled back as he sunk into his chair, breathing out deeply.

Philza, however, seemed unfazed. In fact, he seemed, without a doubt, comparing the messenger owl to his own crow friends. Hannah giggled as she thought about it.

Gem cleared her throat as she read the scroll aloud. 

"Gem. There's a visitor at my kingdom, too, and she says she comes from the same lands as your visitor. She says she is friends with him. Please, bring him over." 

Gemini looked at Phil, Hannah, and George.

"I wrote when only Philza was here" She explained, "But it looks like you two will make the journey alongside us, too."

Katherine smiled as she thought about the scroll.

"Well. Who's ready to meet the priest of Rivendell?"