A good title wut

Techno was no stranger to server hopping.

When he left the safety of his home at a young age, Techno had traveled many places, spending his youth briefly in the city known as Hypixel before raising up the Antarctic empire as his.

Techno knew of a few others from Hypixel, because all the ones who had traveled from that damnable city were game fighters, people blessed with enough mana to fight in the deathly games of entertainment as a way to feed themselves.

Gamefighters had special abilities, traits, and different colored blood.

There had been a boy with flashing purple eyes, Techno remembers, during the war of Schlatt's reign. He had bled a bright cyan. Then the girl, Hannah, her name was, with a special control over flowers, bled bright pink, and then Boomer, who bled a blinding green.

In the antarctic empire, though, things had been much better, Techno hailing as something of a king (which he would never admit as an anarchist).

But even the Antarctic empire hadn't been like this, with paved cobbled paths going on as far as the eye could see, beanstalks and trees and lushness protruding from the ground, spore blossom spores in the air, villagers happily working away.

Giant crop fields seemed to go on forever, carts filled with supplies often traversing down the paths, along with crates off to the sides and many, MANY cats and dogs roaming the place.

Techno had to admit, it'd been a while since he'd been in a place like this, and he had missed it.

But something he also noticed was the people themselves.

...It's not normal for these sorts of reactions, right?

I KNOW THIS CHAPTER WAS SHORT AND I'M SORRY :-:

Tomorrow's chapter will be significantly longer :)

-Leme