"Can we come in?" Charlie asked at the door.

"Yes I guess you can." You sighed.

"Now now, what's with that tone?" He asked coming through the door.

"Fred we have to go downstairs now." George took Fred, "welcome to the family y/n."

They both went leaving you with Charlie again.

"Thank you for walking me down the aisle." You exclaimed.

"Thank you for letting me." He said back sincerely, "now I have to walk you down the stairs." He took your arm and walked out the room and down the hall.

This time Fred was at the bottom of the steps, you held Charlie's arm walking down the steps one at a time, overlooking your guests standing infront of the ball room doors again. 

A platter of food was set out on the dining room table, of yours and Fred favourite wizard and muggle food/ snacks.

As you reached the bottom of the steps, your arm exchanged to Fred's. The guests were cheering as you led the way back into the ballroom, where all the chairs had been moved so there was room to dance.

The music began to sound, the guests formed a circle big enough for you to dance in.

You turned to look at Fred, he put his hands against your waist, yours reached up to his shoulders.

You began a dance sequence of moving fast paced around the circle, spins, skips while everyone else clapped to the beat. You couldn't stop laughing with joy at the up beat dance waltzing around with your husband.

Guests grabbed a partner and began filling the floor dancing with you.

After a few dances you went out to get some food, and sat at the master table. You weren't having a traditional reception where everyone is served a meal and people make speeches, you wanted to celebrate love. Celebrate the love and achievements made in your relationship.

"This doesn't feel real." You said taking a moment away from everyone else.

"You want to go outside for a bit? Take a moment in the garden?" Fred asked, looking only at you.

You nodded smiling at a hidden excitement you could see in Fred's eyes. He took your hand and walked out quickly like sneaky school children.

"I can't believe we're running from our own wedding." You said giggling as you followed.

"I want to spend more time with my wife." Fred replied standing you in front of the closed doors.

"You ready?" He questioned.

"Ready for?"

He moved over the drapes that covered the doors.

"Oh my gosh." You said, feeling a bit overwhelmed.

"Is it too cheesy?" He asked, you trying to decipher your expression.

You looked past him and opened the door. Your dress was following you slowly as you took each step carefully looking at every detail around you.

"This is beautiful. Freddie."

"You think?" He stood next to you, so close his arm was touching yours. In this moment you felt more filled with love that could even be comprehended.

You took hold of his arm with both your hands as you kept looking around you. Fairy lights, your favourite flowers and Polaroids you had taken over the years of you and Fred. They were twisted into trellis panels of the courtyard in the garden, set up beautifully.