17

Skylar pov

I woke up the next morning in Marshalls bed. I looked over to him and he was still peacefully sleeping. Man he always looks so cute when his body is fully relaxed. It seems like he was even smiling a bit.

But as much as I wanted to crawl into his arms so we could cuddle, I didnt wanna wake him up because he lately seems pretty exhausted all the time. So I went downstairs to make myself a coffee and then I decided to go for a short walk.

Because I didnt wanna make Marshall to worry about me I wrote him a note and placed it on the kitchen counter.

Then I put on a black leggins and a black hoodie and just some white sneakers, grabbed my headphones and the keys that Marshall gave me for the front door. Next I left and went for a walk around the block. Marshall lives in a gated community but a couple streets away there is a beautiful little park which I love.

-

After I returned I unlocked the door and went inside again. I went into the living room and saw a sleepy Marshall sitting on the couch rubbing his eyes.

"Good morning my sleeping beauty", I giggled as I walked over to the couch and stood behind him.

He layed his head in his neck to look up to me and smiled.

"I missed you when I woke up", he said a bit sad.

"I'm sorry Marshall. But I couldnt sleep anymore so I went for a walk."

"But you couldve just wake me up so we could go together", He said.

"Oh Marshall", I giggled. "We both know that you would never go for a walk in the morning not even in a million years."

"Okay youre right", he grinned. "But I still missed you."

So I bent down and gave him a short kiss before he could pull me around the couch directly into his lap.

"Come here", he sighted and now kissed me again. We sat there for a while just holding each others bodys which felt amazing. I snuggled my face against the crook of his neck and he buried his face into my hair.

"Have you eaten yet?", I finally asked.

"No"

"Good, because I brought us some bagles", I smiled and stood up to go into the kitchen to bring the food to the couch because I knew that Marshall is still too tired to even move a little bit.

"Aw youre so sweet, baby", he smiled when I came back with the bagles and handed them to him. "Thank you."

"Yeah I thought you might be hungry", I smiled. Then we just sat there and ate our bagles.

"You want the last one?", he asked.

"No you can have it", I said. "I'm full."

"Okay", he grinned. "But they are just too delicious."

After he finished he held his full belly and sighted. I had to grin. I really really liked how his body has changed over the years because he really looked beautiful. He really is beautiful and really hot.

Now I couldnt help myself but lean in to kiss him. I could feel the smile on his lips while we were kissing.

"I dont know how often I should say that but I love you so so much Marshall", I whispered when we broke the kiss and I just layed my head against his chest.

"Oh baby, I love you too", he said softly stroking my back very gently. "You wanna come with me to the studio today?"

I nodded and just closed my eyes a bit.