9

~2 weeks later~

Skylar pov

At the moment we are actually in Holland.

Marshall just finished his show and I waited in the backstage area for him to get off the stage.

I heard the last phrases of lose yourself and a couple minutes later he entered our dressing room.

"Hey", I said and handed him a water bottel before he sat down on the couch. He was very sweaty and out of breath which I understand when you jump all around the stage while youre rapping.

"Man that crowd was dope", he said after a few minutes.

"Yeah that was crazy", I said. "But I'm soo looking forward to go back home for a week tomorrow."

"Oh yeah me too, I kinda miss Detroit. And I need a rest...", he sighted. "But first I need a shower."

-

While he took a quick shower and changed his clothes in the little bathroom I changed too. I put on a pink shorts and a black Hoodie.

After a couple of minutes Marshall came ot of the bathroom. He wore one of his black nike tracksuits and a white tshirt. Like he always does in public he wore a black Kangol Cap and his hood up too.

"You ready?", he asked me and I nodded.

We left and our Bodyguard guarded Marshall, Paul, Denaun and me out of the back door right into the car.

-

We arrived at the hotel and we all just went in our rooms. I started to pack my suitcase again because our flight to Detroit tomorrow will be early in the morning.

When I finished I actually was very bored and felt a bit lonely. So I decided to knock on Marshalls door.

"Marshall, its me", I said so he could open it.

"Hey what's up?", he smiled and let me in.

"Nothing. Can I come in? I'm just so bored right now...okay and I felt lonely...", I admitted.

"Oh no come here", he said and dragged me into a quick hug.

"What were you doing?", I asked.

"Oh just packing my stuff together."

I followed him into his bedroom where he continued packing.

I layed down on the bed and rolled on my side and rested my head on my hand so I could watch him.

I watched him while he packed all his different caps together and giggled.

"Hey what's so funny Skylar?", he asked.

"Nothing", I said and got up.

I grabbed one of the caps and placed it onto my head and took the jacket that rested over a chair and put it on too. I put up the hood.

I grinned as I saw myself in the mirrow.

Than I crossed my arms over the breast and I placed my feet like he always does.

"Oh you're so funny", he said annoyed.

But than he comes next to me and does the exact same pose.

"Will the real slim shady please stand up?", I immitated his old slim shady voice.

"Oh cmon!", he sighted but chuckled.

He took me in his arms and sat down on the bed. I wrapped my arms around his neck and sat on his lap.

I took off his cap and gave him a kiss on the head.

"Hmm", I sighted. "I'm so lucky to have you in my life Marshall."