8

Marshall pov

"Hailie I'm back!", I yelled as I closed the door of our suit behind me.

She came out of her room. "Guess who's back? Back again...", she immitated the chorus of Without Me and grinned at me.

"Oh man you're humor keeps getting worse", I chuckled and took her in my arms and kissed her head before I got myself a Glas of water.

"Hailie we're going to dinner with Skylar at 6", I said and i liked how there was a huge smile on her face.

-

A little later Skylar came into our suit. I mean she litterely lives next door.

"Hey", I greeted her. "You look great", I said and hugged her.

She really looked beaitiful. She wore a blue jeans, a light green top and white heels.

"Thanks, Marshall", she smiled and hugged me back.

A couple minutes lager Hailie came out of her room and as soon as she saw Skylar she came over to us.

"Heyyy!", she smiled.

"Hailiee what's up?"

"I missed you", Hailie said and hugged her too.

I smiled at both of them. I love how they like each others so much even if Skylar is over ten years older then her.

"Okay ladies, ready to go?", I asked.

-

A bit later we arrived at the restaurant and my Bodyguard guarded us through the backdoor into a private area that we rented so we could eat wothout people staring and stuff...

"It looks so nice in here", Hailie said as we all sat down.

While we were eating we talked a lot and I really enjoyed the fact that we didn't talk about all the shows or the tour in general at all. Just about normal things.

It definitely feels good to have dinner with your daughter and one of your bestfriends. It's just so chill.

-

About two hours later we drove back to the hotel but I took Skylar with me in my Suit too.

We both sat down on the one couch and Hailie layed on the other one.

But suddenly Hailie stood up.

"Skylar could we maybe talk about a few things real quick. I just wanna hear your oppinion on some things."

She looked down at me with a questioning look and I just nodded. She probably wanted to talk about the thing with Lizzy.

"Sure", Skylar said and they disappeared in Hailies room.

So I just started watching a bit tv.

-

A little later I heard the door open again and Hailie sat down on the armchair in front of me and Skylar sat down next to me again.

"So how was the radio live concert anyway?", Hailie asked.

"It went pretty good actually", Skylar said and looked at me so I nodded.

"Yeah... I mean of course it went good when Skylar is on it", I smiled.

"I agree", Hailie laughed.

"Oh stop, than you don't know you're dad!", she tried.

"Oh trust me I do...so that's the reason I'm asking because you never know...", Hailie chuckled.

"Uhm sorry?!", I said and acted like it really hurt me.