15

Skylar pov

Man what am I even thinking? Marshall did nothing wrong. He was just in a good mood and was enjoying just joking around with me... I love this side of him so much...

But lately exactly that is my probem. Because I really like it and... in these situations I always get reminded how much I... like Marshall.

But I know we are just friends. So everytime I feel all these butterflys in my stomache I always run away. Because I'm angry. Angry at myself for falling for Marshall

But I know that I hurt him with that. He probably feels bad about himself right now and he didnt even do anything.

Right, he didnt do anything. He was just being himself again and of course I had to destroy this beautiful moment. I just feel so sorry.

But in moments like that I'm just always so afraid that he might never feel something for me...

I just love being in his arms. I love when he calls me baby. I love when he plays with my hair. I love how he smiles at me when he thinks I ain't looking. I love how I can tell him everything and he tells me everything too.

...yeah I really like Marshall.

-

I stayed in the bathroom for a couple more minutes before I completely ordered my thoughts.

Then I decided to go find Marshall because I really need to apologize.

I knocked on his door and stepped in when he wasnt answering.

He layed on his bed, headphones on and staring out the window so he couldnt see me.

I dont know why but I immediately burst into tears. It was jsut too much for me.

I directly went to his bed and hugged him from behind.

I think I really scared him because he turned around rapidly but when he saw me his body relaxed again.

He put down his headphones and just looked me in the eyes.

I couldn't stop crying and I immediately hugged him again, still not breaking eyecontact with him.

Finally he hugged me back and at that moment I couldnt take it anymore. I completely broke down into tears and sobbed into his chest.

He pulled me into his lap and just held me in his arms.

I took some time to calm down. Marshall didnt say a single word he was just holding me in his arms.

"Marshall I'm so sorry. I-", it was really hard for me to talk in full sentences so I paused to continue a bit more understandable.

"Marshall. I'm not mad at you. I wasnt mad at you at all...", I said with a much more calm voice than before.

"It's just-... I dont even know how to say this... sometimes I'm just mad at myself because... Marshall because-", I started to cry again.

But then I forced myself to look at him again. I just had to get this off my chest...

"Marshall-... Because everytime you're just yourself and so naturally funny and so loving and caring... it just reminds me of how much I... how much I like you..."

Man I just said that. Okay now breathe.

"And Marshall I think I really like you... like-", I choked and looked away cause I just realized what I actually told him.

But Marshall didnt say anything. He just slightly smiled at me.

"And I just love being here with you... I love when we cuddle, when you hold me in your arms, when you play with my hair... when you bury your face in my hair... when you just listen to me and all my problems... And Marshall I love when you call me baby..."