Ch. 15

Y/n POV

I was invested in the way Akaashi explored my body. He kissed every inch of skin, caressed every crevice of my body, all while whispering sweet nothings into my ear.

"You taste so good" he practically groaned against my mouth. I moaned in response feeling myself get wetter by the second. I almost couldn't control myself. I wanted him to taste all of me.

His tongue glided against mine with such ease as if they knew each other for eternity.

I was too lost in how well he kissed me to notice he guided us into the bathroom.

He broke the kiss to turn on the water and came right back to me and started kissing along my neck. He made sure not to leave any marks but that didn't stop him from biting my skin which caused a whimper from me.

"I don't ever want to leave when you make sounds like that" he whispered in my ear then proceeded to suck on my earlobe which caused me to moan and grip him even tighter.

I could feel the steam coming from the shower but I couldn't care less when I was a walking waterfall just from his kisses. I wanted more. Much much more.

He once again broke from the kiss, takes my hand and leads us into my shower and I immediately relax against the water.

My relief soon disappeared when akaashi switched positions to where he was under the water but facing me.

"Hey" I complained.

It took a few moments of him staring down at me till he spoke up again.

"On your knees" he commanded.

I stared at him in silence as I slowly inched down to the shower floor.

His hard dick was staring right at my face and there was nothing in this world that I wanted more.

"Do you want it" he asks.

I quickly nod my head yes in response as he grips his dick and I open my mouth wide for him.

He slowly inches his dick inside my mouth I feel my juices dripping down my body paired with the warm water.

My eyes watered at his size and I loved every second. The feeling of him hitting the back of my throat. His fingers running through my hair as he slowly begins to thrust in and out. The groans that escaped his mouth and found my ears. Everything was amazingly perfect.

That was until I heard my alarm go off and I shot up from the couch breathing so heavy it felt like I was just resin from the dead.

I groaned outloud and immediately regretted it. Why am I upset that the dream was interrupted? I shouldn't be dreaming of those things anyways. He works for me. He's my employee, I'm his boss, that can never happen.