Ch. 14

Short chapter to hold you guys over till the next one. Might have some typos. Like and leave comments on some things I could change to make it better :)

 Like and leave comments on some things I could change to make it better :)

Y/n POV

A week has went by and it's been the longest and most troublesome week I've ever had. And I have a long list of terrible weeks.

All the boys have been on me like a hawk. I have not had a single minute to myself, literally.

While at the club there was always at least one dancer or security by my side at all times.

In the office, Noya would be laying on my couch ranting about God knows what. When I'd walk around the building Bokuto would trail behind me but little does he know, I knew he was close behind. Even as I would take bathroom breaks Kiyoko would "coincidentally" need to go as well.

This didn't stop at the club, it was like there was a rotation on who would stay the night at my place. First it was Suga and Daichi, they made me dinner which I wasn't too upset about. Then Hinata and Kageyama, those two fought over anything and everything. And don't get me started on when Kuroo and Bokuto stayed over, the whole night with them was an ego war and I couldn't tell you the winner in all honesty.

I know what they are doing, keeping an eye on me and making sure I was safe. It's sweet..

But I'm so fucking tired of it. I need my space and alone just as much as the next person. The gesture is nice and appreciated but I've reached my limit.

After last call for dancers I barged in the locker room after knocking only twice.

I caught the glances of most if not all the dancers.

"What's wrong? What happened" Hinata stands up abruptly.

"Nothing. That's the point"

I wait a few moments before continuing.

"And I don't need a lap dog following me everywhere I go." I opened the locker room door to reveal a sheepish looking Bokuto. He smiles brightly and puts his hand up to his forehead like he was saluting.

It was silent for a few moments until Daichi speaks up.

"We just wanted to take extra precautions for you"

"I understand and it was greatly appreciated but let's communicate your plans and tone it down a little."

I make eye contact with everyone in the room so they got the message loud and clear.

"Don't waste time on making sure I'm doing paperwork or using the bathroom when you should all be making money for the club or else I WILL find new dancers who will"

I wasn't really going to bring in new dancers, not yet at least. I just needed to scare them a little.

We had a serious talk about boundaries and communication. We came to terms with no more overbearing watching me but just keeping tabs on me. More was discussed but that was the jist of it.