Ch. 11

Y/n POV

Y/n POV

"Hinata.. that would be cool as fuck but I won't allow you to try that" I shook my head at the orange headed boy.

"Oh cmon y/n, I know I can do it" Hinata looks up at me with pleading eyes that's hard for anyways to resist.

That's the thing about Hinata, he has these puppy dog eyes that makes it impossible for anyone to tell him no. Even Kageyama. He's so determined and passion driven, I truly do believe that he can accomplish anything. Even this crazy pole trick.

"I'm sure you would be able to do it, that's not the issue here. I don't want you to literally jump from one pole to another and one day hurt yourself" I rub his shoulder trying to get him to understand. He leaves my office with a pout on his face that leaves my heart broken.

A few hours go by when a large party of 15 shows up. I put on my best customer service smile and head my way towards them.

"Welcome in everyone, I hope you enjoy the show and let me know if there's anything I can do for you all." They took their seats in the back of the club and Yachi takes their orders.

I make my way towards the locker room so I can let the others know about the huge party. Not that my club isn't popular or doing good. We can get by and more just from our usual customers. But having a huge party like this is great for business and networking.

"Hey guys, a party of 15 just walked in. You know the drill" I wink at Daichi who smirks back.

I head back to the lobby to watch the magic happen.

Just as I expected Oikawa plays the best hits to get the customers riled up as well as our dancers. A few boys already snagged a few for private and vip dances and the rest were tipping the stages like money grew on trees for them. I smiled at the beautiful scene unfolding in front of me.

As time goes by the club hasn't slowed down one bit. The huge party which turned out to be a bachelor party got drunker by the minute and broker by the second.

I went around the vip rooms and scanned the private dances to make sure everything was going smoothly. Which it was so far.

When I headed back to the lobby a hand grabbed my wrist and twisted me around causing me to slam into a hard sweaty chest.

I mentally gagged at his overbearing cologne and looked up to see the lucky bachelor of the night.

"How much for a private dance with you beautiful?" He basically slurs at me with the scent of vodka coating his words.

I placed my hands on his chest to try to get space in between us. "Sorry as the owner and boss of this establishment I don't do any dances or anything of that sort with the customers. But I would love to direct you to one of our many amazing dancers, Suga is-"