Ch. 12

Hello everyone. I'm sorry for such a late update. I didn't expect many people to read this but I'm glad u found it. Please like and leave comments and literally bully me into writing another chapter since I've lost most if not all my motivation.

Enjoy this chapter :)

Also I got a new phone so the format might be off or different. Please let me know if it looks weird.

Y/N POV

I spent the next few moments in Sugas arms while he brushed my hair with one hand and rubbed my back with the other. I quickly calmed down after the incident while Daichi went to grab Asahi and the other security to escort him and his party out.

After I caught my breath and my tears seized, Suga helped me walk to my office. I couldn't help but catch the stares from some of the dancers and a few customers. I ignored them and focused on getting to a secluded area, away from people and the loud music and lights.

Once we reached my office he sat me on the couch and handed me my water bottle. I quietly thanked him as I gulped down the liquid instantly feeling better.

"It wasn't your fault" Suga spoke up as I was closing the lid to my water and looked up at him.

"I kno-"

"No I need you to understand. No matter how many times this happens it will never be your fault. No matter who or where, it wasn't anything you did that caused this to happen to you. You did not deserve any of it in any way"

I know it wasn't my fault. I don't give men lingering looks to make them think I was interested. I don't make flirtatious comments to those I don't see myself pursuing. I reject as respectfully and easily as possible.

But what I do do is wear 'proactive clothing' that makes men think I'm asking for it.

I'm physically unable to stop men from trapping me in situations that I don't desire.

I mentally become trapped in a space of the unknown and darkness. Blocking out reality and create an opening for them to do as they please without permission.

After getting lost in thought Hinata runs in and crashs into my arms. He buries his face in my chest and I stuff my nose into his orange colored hair and take in his scent.

Typically my dancers either smell like expensive cologne or fruity perfume but Hinata smells like comfort and lavender.

I could hear Daichi and Asahi in the doorway mumbling something but I couldn't hear exactly what they were saying due to the fact I felt myself slowly slip away from reality and into the bliss of slumber.

Daichi's POV

After handling that piece of shit guy I kicked him and his friends out. I walked toward y/ns office with Asahi.