"... But they only wanted her away from the academy because they stupidly thought that it would be easier for them to be able to get their hands on her if she was away from the security of the academy. Which they should have known better because they hadn't been able to get anywhere near her while we were away the first time. And neither were the packs of psi-hounds, the dozens of strigoi, and probably over a hundred guardians that they sent after us."

My poor family were in shock.

"How could you kill guardians when they are so few of them as it is?" Sonja, yet again, had pretty much just accused lyubov' moya of committing murder.

"She most certainly did no such thing!!! And I have told you before, and I chert sure better not have to do so again, Sonja about accusing Roza moya of things that you have absolutely no yeblya clue about. And you chert sure better not ever let it happen again." I more or less just growled at my older sestra. (damn, my, fucking, damn, sister)

"So anyway, before Lissa and I ever even left the academy. I asked the headmistress Ellen Kirova for help to protect Lissa, multiple times in fact. She always called me a liar saying that I just wanted attention."

"Suka." Vika whispered. My mother gave her a look that told her to watch her language. (bitch)

"I'm sorry but I don't know what that word means yet."

"What is the very first word that comes to mind when you think of Kirova?"

"Bit..." Her eyes went to the children.

I nodded my head and I also saw not only my sestra Karo, but also my mother and babushka all smile. When Roza moya stopped herself from saying that word out loud in front of the children. I mean she could have said it in Turkish or Romanian either one and the children wouldn't have had a single clue what she meant. But she had stopped herself completely, and I was so proud of her for that, as well as just as thankful as everyone else was especially where someone such as Kirova was concerned. (sister, grandmother, my)

Angel moya hates very few people in this world, although there is a long list of people I would understand if she did hate. But the only five people that I know that she hates most in this world are Kirova, Tasha, Jesse, Janine, and Victor Dashkov. But not necessarily in that order. And she has more than ample reasons to hate every single one of those five people given what they have all done to her, and to Lissa too of course. (my, my)

"Oh, ok. So anyway, because she refused to help me protect Lissa. And she also refused to tell the head guardian at the academy what was going on and then she even went so far as to forbade me from telling her myself. The woman who has always actually been my mother, Guardian Alberta Petrova. Saying that she was not going to allow time, energy, and manpower to be wasted on a lie told by an attention seeking pathetic little slut and the biggest blood whore in the world. She said that if she found out that I told Alberta or anyone else about the supposed lie that I was telling. That she would have Alberta fired from the academy and ban from working as a guardian for anyone else for the rest of her life."

"Oh, my God, she actually called you that?!!" An outraged Karo asked.

Roza moya nodded, shrugged, and said, "several times since Janine left me there." (my)

"Kirova actually threatened to have Alberta fired and ban from guarding in the future if you told anyone about Lissa being threatened and in danger?" I asked incredulously myself.

"Yep, she sure did. And she knew how much I love Alberta, so she knew chert well that that was the perfect way to threaten me. And she was right, I just couldn't risk Alberta's happiness that way. Not when I knew that Lissa and I could handle what was coming our way ourselves. Which we did. With help from my baba. Other members of our family, and you of course."