Prologue 3: "Before the Abyss"

𝗬/𝗡 𝗣𝗢𝗩

It has been..2 Weeks since we were summoned into this world, and tomorrow we're going to the orcus dungeon for practice.. now come to think of it, why am I even studying?

------------(Flashback)---------------

THIRD PERSON POV

Aiko: "NO! YOU CAN"T SEND THESE KIDS TO WAR! I, HATAYAMA AIKO, WON'T LET YOU EVEN IF ITS THE VERY WILL OF GOD!"

Y/N: "Ah, This is why you're my favorite teacher Ms. Aiko, keeping her students safe."

Aiko: "ITS YOUR WORLD, ITS YOUR WAR, YOU CAN TAKE CARE OF IT YOURSELF!"

Ishtar: "Why are you so against it? Being chosen by Ehit-sama himself is a very great honor."

Aiko: "WE DON'T NEED ANY OF THOSE "HONORS"! JUST BRING US BACK TO OUR WORLD!"

Kouki: "Ms. Aiko, I...We are thinking of fighting for this world. We want to save it from destruction. After all there must be a meaning for why we are summoned to this world."

Ryutarou: "So that's how you feel, huh? Well I guess I could let it loose that way."

Shizuku: "We can't go back anyway. I don't like this but whatever."

Kaori: "If Shizuku-chan will then I will to!"

Soon other classmates began to agree with Kouki

"I'm with you too Amanogawa!"

"ME TOO!"

"I will never let Shirasaki-san face any danger!"

"If we can't get back, why the hell not?"

"Yeah!"

Y/N: "Wannabe protagonist strikes again..." Y/N sighed

Kouki: "Thank you everyone. Let's join our strength and help the people of this world! AND THEN WE'LL RETURN TO OUR WORLD TOGETHER!"

Everyone (Except Y/N and Hajime): "YEAH!"

Aiko: "NOOO YOU SHOULDN'T!"

-------(Timeskip, brought to you by Author questioning his sexuality after JJK episode 7)-----

Meld: "Mighty heroes I thank you for your cooperation! I am Meld Rodgins, the Commander of the King Hairihi's Knights!"

"Now lets cut to the chase, what you have in you hand is a Status plate. As the name implies it will record your status in numeric form, its also used as an identification card so don't lose it. Spill a drop of blood using the needle we gave you, then it will register you as the owner."

As soon as he said that Y/N used the needle to poke his finger then blood streamed down and landed on the plate which had his stats

 Y/N L/N

17 Years old

Male

Level: 1

Class: Sorcerer

Skills: 

-Earth Manipulation

-Fire Manipulation

-Martial Arts

-### eyes: LOCKED

Y/N: "Sorcerer? Not bad I guess.."

Kouki: "Sir! Amanogawa Kouki, Class: Hero, my stats are all 100! and my Skills are Many!"

Meld then walked over to Kouki and looked over