Love Foolish

Author's note

Maybe this is like an after scene of 21:29?? I don't want to ruin the fluff there so it depends on y'all 😆

Mature scenes ahead!!!

---

Every day I called out your name, about a thousand times, about ten million times
Before you finally heard it.”

---

"F-fuck Mina...!" Chaeyoung called out, voice trembling with pleasurable touches planted onto her skin.

No. This is such a foolish act.

Chaeyoung wanted to stop the woman but what she said was the opposite. "Don't stop Mina..." She can feel herself getting so much wet as Mina was rubbing her clitoris wildly with Mina's warm tongue inside her pussy.

"Do you love it baby?" The older girl teased as she began to insert a finger inside the woman she missed the most. It's been years and finally, they were able to cross their paths again.

Below her was Chaeyoung who became a moaning mess while she drove it... She felt very proud. Very, very proud. Despite knowing this act of hers was a sin.

Chaeyoung was clinching the bedsheets needily, her face was covered with strawberry tints as she was puffing, whole naked under Mina's control.

She looked so sexy. Her petite body has become more muscular and fine. Mina can't help but want to claim this woman as hers as it should be.

Mina then crawled herself towards Chaeyoung's face, meeting hers. The fingers she inserted were now two, going in and out in Chaeyoung's hole.

Mina kissed Chaeyoung's lips as she began to knead one of the latter's breasts. Chaeyoung couldn't even keep her eyes open. She was too driven by pleasure.

The sinful pleasure.

"I have missed you a lot. Chaeyoung, I love you." Mina licked Chaeyoung's lips and Chaeyoung whimpered. She immediately slid her tongue inside, this must've been Chaeyoung's first time in all those years they've been apart as she can feel that the girl was acting like a mess.

Seems like Chaeyoung doesn't know what to do with the pleasure all over her body, making Mina even more wet than she could've ever been in her whole life.

And with a loud cry, Chaeyoung came in Mina's hands and was out of breath because of the feeling of being cloud nine.

"Mina..." Chaeyoung moaned as Mina began to ride Chaeyoung's orgasm more; her juices were a lot. A lot more than Mina had seen before.

Mina then went downwards after planting wet kisses on Chaeyoung's face as she licked the younger's cum.

Chaeyoung could see Mina's face full of lust while she ate her. Chaeyoung was so sure that she had those in her eyes too. Even after all those years, she still loves this woman...

This is so wrong but the two knew and it was their choice.

---

Chaeyoung wants to celebrate the successful opening of her gallery. Her dream has now come true.

Mina, I wonder what would you do if you knew?

She was now walking towards a bar. Chaeyoung couldn't celebrate with her family as this place was miles away from her hometown. Her friends couldn't make it because of the traffic and hectic schedule but Chaeyoung wasn't hurt a bit.