Queen

---

Just a show
You are the main character
You are the bright one
You're a queen

---

Classical music playing in the background, Mina could feel herself suffocating from the tight corset the helpers just put on her body.

No matter how curvy her waists have turned out to be, she still would be surprised as to how this thing wants to kill her but no emotions must be shown. She's a queen. No queen must be seen with a weakness.

Minutes after enduring the pain, she could finally see herself with the bouffant off shoulder dress in a blood red color that symbolizes power along with her golden crown filled with diamonds. Her whole body was filled with treasures like how it should be. Perfect.

With her red 2 inches heels, Mina finally walked out of the dressing room, enough to make the soldiers, and everyone outside gasp by the beauty she holds enlightened more with the light make up she was wearing.

"All hail the Queen." The Royal Assistant greets the queen with her head and knees face downwards, hands on her waist.

Everyone bowed in her presence as she walked down the red carpet with maids tailing her while they carried the queen's cape trailing behind.

"Queen Mina, you have a scheduled royal dinner with the Prince of the East." The Royal Assistant whispered while they walked, the Queen just sighed in annoyance with no one noticing.

Another marriage proposal.

How could nobody know that she doesn't need a king cause she's already powerful enough to handle this continent on her own?

Without any further actions, they all just went straight through the dining hall and Mina just took a glance at her assistant who's still by her side before she went inside.

---

Body straight, all actions must scream elegance. "You must be the perfect queen, Mina. No one should be better than you. That's the way you're gonna live. Take the crown. Own it."

"And remember this most important thing I'm gonna tell you."

"You mustn't show any weakness. If you can, YOU MUST NOT HAVE ANY WEAKNESS."

"Why is that, mother?" The little girl obliviously asked. As much as she wanted her daughter to grow in a normal environment, losing the crown would mean their death.

"You still can't understand but I'm telling you, everything here in the palace respects the one with power. If you want to be respected, well for us, to live, you need it or we will all die."

Mina is afraid of such a thing. She really loves her mother and his little brother that's barely just been born. So she had no choice but to obey.

There's no single day Mina could rest easy. Everything she learns in a day can save her and when Mina turns 13, that's how she finds out the importance of 'power' her mother has been talking about.

Because the other concubines who were jealous of her mother for having a boy, poisoned them that led to their death.

The queen passed away even before she gave birth to an heir to the throne. That's why the palace has been a mess with all the people hungry for power fighting in the dirtiest way they could.

Mina swore that she would give justice to her family and that's how she became like this.

A cold-hearted, with no emotions, knowledgeable, with beauty that can bewitch everyone, not just man but woman also, and just like her mother taught her.