Lucy - ........

Wendy - Im sorry Natsu it-

Natsu - Why are you saying sorry its not your fault ITS HER FAULT *Yells at Lucy and she flinches but he doesnt care because of so much rage* SHE IS THE ADULT AND SHOULD KNOW AT WHAT TIME TO BE HOME OR AT LEAST TO WARN HER BOSS AND BE RESPONSIBLE. I HIRED TO TAKE CARE OF WENDY AND BRING HER HOME AFTER SCHOOL NOT TO GO TO GOD KNOWS WHERE DO GOD KNOWS WHAT AND NOT INFORM

Lucy - *little tears in eyes about to cry*

Wendy - Thats what Im trying to say it's-

Lucy - *stops her from continuing and talks* Im sorry next time I'll be more careful can I please go to my room Mr.Dragneel?...

Natsu - YES ITS BETTER BEFORE SOMETHING HAPPENS THAT WE BOTH REGRET!

Lucy - *leaves and Wendy goes after*

Natsu - I CANT BELIEVE HER!!

                                                  -Wendy's pov-

*Leaves Lucy's room* Im so sorry its all my fault but Natsu doesnt let me talk and with all this Lucy is sufering so much...I think its best if I go talk with Natsu and try to explain everything...

*goes to Natsu*

Wendy - Natsu uhm...can I talk with you for one second....

Natsu - Of course Wendy! Actually I wanted to watch a movie with you before all this happened how about we see it now?

Wendy - No I want to talk about what happened

Natsu - Its okay Wendy Its not your fault its Lucy's

Wendy - Its NOT! Let me tell you how it happened please

Natsu - Okay

Wendy - So its was after school and since the day was good Lucy offered to go to the park and have an ice cream since she knew I dont go out much and I agreed so we went to the park and ate some ice cream and then I saw a carnival full with games, and rides and all of that and I asked Lucy to go she said no that we needed to go home or you would be worried but i was so excited that in a way to try and convince her to go I took her phone ran and only agreed to gave it back when she agreed to let us go to the carnival but then when I was giving it back i was pushed and the phone fell down and broke the screen thats why she couldnt recieve your calls and after that I was so sad I cried so much and instead of yelling at me and doing anything to make me bad she gave me a hug and said that everything was okay and she agreed to go to the rides just so that I could get happy again *takes the phone out* This is how the phone is right now ... she could have grounded me, yelled at me, forced me to go home or even tell you about it knowing you would probably yell and ground me too but she didnt she hugged me, she didnt yell and she protected me not saying it was my fault and not telling you about the phone even though she needs it and will probably be without a phone for a long time before having money to pay for a new one....

Natsu - oh..

Wendy - I know I think the best thing for you to do is go to her room and apologise and give her the phone you have as a back up because she needs one

Natsu - I will and Wendy..

Wendy - Yes?

Natsu - Im proud of you

Wendy - For what?

Natsu - For taking a step forward and admiting its your fault even without knowing if you would be grounded or anything you still told me the truth and admiting all your wrongs so Im proud its very mature of you

Wendy - *feels happy* Thank you Natsu but now GOOOO

Natsu - Okay

                                                       -Natsu's pov -

*goes to Lucy's room*

I should have let Lucy explain like she wanted and I shouldnt have yelled at her after all this was not anybody's fault I was just a series of situations that in the end ended up with me yelling without even knowing anything...Im so dumb she could have yelled at wendy or tried to convince to ground her and get a new phone but she didnt she took all my yelling accepted it and never tried to acuse Wendy of anything...and me even after knwing that her father was not the best I still yelled and she even flinched WHY DIDNT I STOP and apologised for yelling and tried to deal with the situation in a better way....

*enters Lucy's room*

Natsu - *whispers* Lucy

*Nothing*

*Turns on the light from the corridor and sees that she is sleeping, goes to her and seats on the floor beside her*

Natsu - *Whispering* Im so sorry Lucy you didnt deserve all this you are so kind and you always help not only Wendy but me you do the best you can and you still get things thrown at you even if you did nothing wrong....You are really an amazing person and you deserve only the best...Im really sorry Lucy I'll make sure to apologise when you are awake.....

*Leaves the new phone in the bedside table and leaves the room*