A smirk appears on his face, and for some reason I know that he's thinking about sex. I can read him well by now. "I know exactly what I want to do tonight" he says and I copy his smile, because I was right. 

"You're not the birthday boy until midnight. I don't make the rules, but you only get everything you want then" I say just to tease him.

"Oh, I can wait until midnight" he says. My cheeks start to flush right away, already thinking of the ways he could touch me. "But can you?" Jace adds, as the hand on his thigh wanders higher and higher slowly. My heart picks up its pace once again as he strokes his thumb over my skin dangerously high.

Jace continues doing so until we're parked at the apartment, and I can't hold myself back any longer. When he pulls the keys out of the ignition, I open my seatbelt and climb over the middle console of the car gracefully. I place myself on Jace's lap, and he smirks at me. He knows that he was right. I roll my eyes at him playfully and start to kiss him without giving it a second thought. I feel Jace growing under me right away, as the smile is quickly wiped off of his face.

Jace unbuckles his own seatbelt and lifts me out of the car with his hands under my ass. I squeal when he throws me over his shoulder playfully, as if I'm as light as a feather. I take a look around, hoping that no one's watching us. I'm glad when I don't see any faces and wait patiently for Jace to arrive upstairs. He holds me tight with one arm, while unlocking the door with the other.

I'm thrown onto the bed gently, and it doesn't take long for Jace to hover over me. His lips find mine again quickly and the warmth in me rises. I don't know why, but being with Jace feels new every single time. I don't know how I'm ever supposed to get tired of him and the way he's making me feel. If this isn't forever, then I don't know what is. Maybe I'm being naive, but I don't care. I want Jace, for life.

His kisses trail down my neck, distracting me from my thoughts. It's Jace's birthday tomorrow, and I want this night to be his first gift. I flip us over, pinning Jace down on the bed playfully. The smirk on his face tells me that he's enjoying it when I take over. I'm the one kissing his neck this time, leaving kisses everywhere, sucking on his skin gently from time to time. I pull on Jace's t-shirt gently, signalling him that I want it off. It lands on the floor seconds after, and I continue kissing him down his chest and down his abs until I reach the spot in between his belly button and his waist. Jace shudders in pleasure when I gently suck on his skin there. I see that he's hard already.

I don't waste any time, I unbuckle his belt and his jeans with one hand, pulling his pants down just slightly. I continue leaving kisses on him, even though his briefs are still on. I look at Jace, and see that his eyes are closed. He hisses in pleasure every once in a while. I don't know where I get the courage from today, but I feel like there's nothing to be embarrassed about in front of Jace anymore. Wasting no time, I pull his briefs down too, grabbing his length with my hand gently. Seconds after, I wrap my lips around him, moving my mouth up and down and using my tongue to give him the most pleasure that I can. 

"Fuck" Jace whispers under his breath, putting his hand on the back of my neck. He's guiding me gently, but I don't mind. Tonight is about him. I look up to him, because I know that he likes it, and sure enough he's staring at me already. He looks thoughtful, right before his face lights up in a smirk. "Stand up baby" he demands.

I'm not sure of what he's planning to do, but nevertheless, I do what he says. Once I'm standing upright, he peels my blouse off of my skin before opening the buttons of my jeans. I'm left standing in my underwear, when Jace takes my panties off to. While doing so, he kneels in front of me, leaving kisses all over my thighs.

When he's back on my height, he grabs my hand and directs me back onto the bed. His eyes are full of lust and I can't lie - I enjoy seeing him like this. Jace is laying himself onto his back, and I look at him confused once again. "Sit on my face, baby" he says, and my cheeks flush right away. I look at him shocked and don't dare to move. Jace smirks once again, when he sees my red face.

I squeal when he lifts me up, but it quickly turns into moans when he places my most sensitive spot right on his face. My back is turned towards him and I finally understand what his plan was all along. A slight smile forms on my face too, not just from the pleasure, but also from the fact that once again, he is part of my firsts. I have never done this before, and I'm glad that he can't see my face that only seems to be getting redder. I lean myself forward too, wrapping my lips around his length once again. Even though I'm way smaller than Jace, this position seems to work well for the two of us. Jace hisses once again, but continues to use his lips and his tongue on me. The butterflies inside of me are going crazy. It's like every nerve on my body is stimulated, like I feel hypersensitivity in a good way for once. 

"Just like that baby" Jace says in between kisses. His words encourage me, and I use my tongue a little more than before. "Fuck, keep going and I will come in your mouth. Stop if you don't want me to..." he says, but I interrupt him by going deeper and faster than before. I know that I'm close, so I want to push him over the edge too. 

When one of Jace's finger enters me, I know that I'm done for. I'm able to hold myself together, and focus on Jace. "Mila, I..." he says, trying to warn me. My legs start to shake as I come to my high, and before I can even react, Jace comes in my mouth. I don't know what I expected, but it's not as bad as I imagined it. I don't even think about what I'm going to do, before I even know it, I swallow. Our heavy breaths fill the room, both of us having to take a moment to recover.

Jace lifts me up once again, turning me around so I can lay on his chest. "Fuck Mila, was that okay? I tried to warn you" he says, worrying that him coming in my mouth was too much for me.

I try to reassure him right away, my chest still rising and falling heavily. "Of course it was okay" I whisper back. I want him to understand that I'm his, only his. I feel like there's nothing he could ever do, that would be too much for me.

When the words leave my mouth, Jace's eyes fill with lust again. He runs his finger over my bottom lip as if he's in trance. "You swallowed?" he says, just realising it. I nod my head back at him innocently, making Jace out a little growl. "Fuck, that's so hot" he says, tucking a strand of my hair behind my ear. "It makes want to fucking take you right now."

Even though I'm barely able to catch my breath from what we just did, I know that I want the exact same thing. "Then do it" I whisper, and Jace looks like he's about to lose his mind. In a good way. I don't have to say any more, Jace flips us over right away. I'm laying on by back, and Jace is sitting on his knees in front of me.

He takes his length into his hand and touches himself, to make himself ready again. I look at him mesmerised. No one has ever touched themselves in front of me, and I can't help it, warmth rises up from inside me right away. My cheeks flush and I know that I'm ready for him right away. For some reason, it's me most amazing thing I have ever seen. A smirk forms on Jace's face for the millionth time today. He's hard again, and hovers himself over me with an arm on each side of my head.

"Does it turn you on when I touch myself?" he asks me, and my cheeks turn even redder than before. I can't believe he's asking me this, the butterflies in my stomach are going crazy, like my level of dopamine is exploding. Is this what it feels like to be on drugs? Still, I nod my head back at him with courage. Jace lets his head fall with a small on my face. "You never cease to amaze me, Mila" he says, almost as if he's lost for words. He reaches above me into his nightstand and pulls a condom out, since I still haven't gotten my period and my IUD, and I wonder how many he must have in there.

Not long after, he makes sure the both of us have our second orgasm today. After, I take care of my business in the bathroom and return to Jace in bed, not bothering to get dressed. I quickly check my phone, and see that it's 12:03 am. "Happy birthday" I smirk towards Jace. I guess we made it to midnight after all. 

___________________

Please vote :)