20 - switch the place!

—last chapter

"..it wasn't the case like what it seems like y/n," Iruka fell in a soft chuckle. "...excuse me what?" I asked in pure confusion.

"We were trying to be real by saying the exact opposite of what we felt that day. We didn't wanted to make ourselves feel like we are over sharing so we did share but by saying the flip side of what we meant that day,"

-parenting and lovelife of Ms Namikaze-

~•━━━  🧸🍭🦋  ━━━•~

I was left dazed by the information and the feelings I tried to eliminate for like ever seemed to get freed away

I was left dazed by the information and the feelings I tried to eliminate for like ever seemed to get freed away. "what.." I put my face into my palms and just let myself take in the words.

"you know Kakashi, he wouldn't just be himself around anyone unless it's someone he truly cares about. You got a side of him that not even his teammates got to see, imagine now what he has in store for you." I could feel the smile of Iruka in between the sentences.

"y/n-san!!! look Kakashi-san got me another ice cream and ramen!" He said, showing off the items like a trophy he won. Gai and Kakashi came out after him, my heart clenched.

Gai seemed upset and disappointed. He had a different ice cream rather than the lemon blast he favors the most, he lost. Kakashi came out with two ice creams, one being a cone and the other his reward.

My eyes didn't look anywhere but him once they got him in sight. "how could I lose? I was fast enough to finish the BOWLS!" Gai whined in the back, as Kakashi came to me and handed me the lemon blast ice cream.

"I don't feel like having it, take it," I slowly took it from his hand, he noticed my never leaving eyes on his, giving me a soft eye smile. "ha! if you didn't want that why did we even fight-" Gai got cut off as he witnessed the scene of me tearing up,"..over it," Gai added to the incomplete sentence of his.

"y/n?" "y/n-san!" Iruka and Naruto said in unison. I wasn't only holding onto the ice cream but his hand as well. "y/n.. what's wrong?" He asked, holding my hands back with the cold packet in between.

I shook my head and looked at them with a smile,"I am just too happy," Iruka seemed to understand, he turned away and smiled with an audible exhale.

"...you love the lemon blast that much, y/n-san..?" Naruto awed at it. "GIVE ME SOME GIVE ME SOME!" he said, jumping like an kangaroo in excitement. I moved a little away, pulling him beside to sit on the bench next to me.

"alright alright!" I said, wiping away the tears and taking the ice cream from Kakashi's hand as he sat next to me.

"I wanna sit too!" Gai came running and sat between Iruka and Kakashi. He wiggled his way into the small space, pushing Kakashi more towards the other side along with Naruto and me.

"GAI! HAVE YOU GOTTEN FAT?!"

"FAT?!!" Their bickering echoed into the night, making it become livelier. The rest of the remaining hours, we sat there and almost emptied the store from all the purchase.

~

"y/n, you're coming with us!?" Gai asked with the huge backpack on his back. "and Uzumaki Naruto too!" Naruto said, from behind me as he peeped at them.

"it will be more convincing for them to not suspect us when we have a kid," I said picking up Naruto to show him to them, before letting him down. Kakashi said nothing and took a brief look at us,"then, let's start the journey," He smiled, taking Naruto's hand in his.

They both walked ahead as Gai and I in the back witnessed the father and son scenery. "The third allowed?" Gai asked, starting to walk with me. "well yeah, I may have manipulated him a little," I stick my tongue out with a wink, making Gai howl with laughter.

He swung his arm around my neck, almost breaking it in the way. So that's what Kakashi has to take everytime..I thought as Gai dragged me beside him and almost passing the two in the front.

"Gai?! stop doing that to her," Kakashi panicked at the sight. "that looks fun!" Naruto said, running towards us. "y/n-san! let's switch our places!" Gai let go of me and pulled Naruto away from Kakashi.

I massaged my neck and watched the two at the front walk in a really amusing way, I smiled at them. "let's go," Kakashi said, sliding his hand into mine and locked them. "I like this place better," i beamed at him. He turned his body to me, eye smiling,"same."