04 - red and yellow

-parenting-

•✿•✿•✿•

(Filler chapter)

"Monster, nothing less than a monster!" the boy kept his head low. "Monster like you shouldn't have been Born! You were a curse to your parents. No wonder they left you all alone." The villagers said, hiding their kids away from him.

"B-but, I was here to play with..them.." The boy squeezed onto his shirt, as the rain drenched him. The wind howled, making him shiver. He looked around him, as far as he could see, people's disgusted face came floating.

He shut his eyes and closed his ears, the sound played inside his head. "Kill yourself monster, kill yourself!" "NO!" Naruto said out loud, running away into the unknown. He screamed, sobbed and yelled. The voices got louder. He tripped, sliding against the rough road.

He huffed, crying softly. The voices at the back of his head slowly disappeared as he looked up, a boy. He wiped away the tears from his pink tinted cheeks, staring at the sad boy infront of him. He got on his foot, sniffles.

"Are you alone like me?" The boy slowly looked up, their gaze met. Well defined eyes with outlines, a red tattoo on his left side of the forehead, 'Love'. He nodded gradually staring at the whiskered boy.

"I am not a monster, trust me." The red haired boy said, tears. "They call you monster too..?" Naruto asked, the boy nodded. "People are so cruel, what did we do? All we wanted were love, is it a bad thing? Wanting to be loved?"

The yellow head shook his head,"Nee-chan is different, Nee-chan will love you too, she's different." The boy smiled, making the other kid smile widely too.

"Naruto!" A voice from behind made the yellow head turn,"We are going home!" He saw his Nee-chan standing, with a man beside her. "Your Nee-chan and..?" Naruto looked closely and realized the hair matched the drawing y/n drew for him, turning back to the boy, he replied,"that's ni-chan! Who likes me too!" He said, leaving the little boy behind.

The boy halted on his step, turning back to look at his sad friend. "Hey! What's your name?" He asked, as the little lad raised his head. The voice was inaudible, he couldn't hear him say. "Come! Let's go home!" Naruto said out loud, making the red one stare at him, dazed.

"Home?"

"Our home!" The yellow head widely eye smiled at him. "My sand won't let me come.." the boy said, looking down at his feet, stuck inside the dune. Naruto ran back to his friend, taking his hand. The sand broke free, turning into red feathers and butterflies.

"H-How did this happen?"the red one mumbled, looking at Naruto as he pulled him with him to his mother. "Nee-chan's gonna be happy once she sees you," He flashed a smile, making the red haired shyly smile.

 "Nee-chan's gonna be happy once she sees you," He flashed a smile, making the red haired shyly smile

"Y/n Nee-chan! look! A friend!"

~out of the dream..

I tucked Naruto in bed a while ago, he was still sound asleep. I got done with my chores at home. I got into my comfy clothes and flopped onto the bed quietly, not wanting to wake the baby up.

"Nee-chan.. ni-chan?" I startled at the sudden sleep talking. I stared at the boy as he smiled, I wonder what he's seeing. I got closer to him, he held onto my dress with his tiny hands. "..our.. home.." I caressed his cheek, now I am curious about your dream, Naruto.

He smiled once again, making me laugh quietly. I softly pinched his cheeks, his mouth moved in a chewing motion. Yawn. I sank under the blanket, pulling Naruto to me. I patted his back, falling asleep on the process.