Chapter 267 The heights are too cold

  After dinner, Li Shizhu came with his daughter Li Baoling.

  Li Baoling went straight to the kitchen to find Li Mingyue.

  "Sister Mingyue!" Li Baoling shouted excitedly. After seeing Li Mingyue who had turned around, she said "Yeah" and stopped in surprise.

  Li Mingyue put down the basin in his hand and extended his hand to her with a smile.

  "Baoling, I'm going to find you tomorrow." She brought a gift to Li Baoling.

  Li Baoling was stunned and said: "Sister Mingyue, why have you changed?"

  "What have you changed?" Li Mingyue looked down at herself and asked inexplicably.

  Li Baoling said: "It has become foreign and beautiful, even better than the previous teacher Shen, her skin is white, and her hair is dark, as if her whole body is glowing."

  Li Mingyue couldn't help laughing, but she didn't expect Li Baoling to be pretty Will be complimented.

  She said, "Let's go, go to my house, I've brought you something good to make you look better."

  "What?" Li Baoling asked excitedly with bright eyes.

  Li Mingyue smiled and took her to his house.

  "Look, this is a face oil, but it's moisturizing, and it can turn white with long-term use." Li Mingyue took out a bottle of moisturizing cream, which was given by her mother Du Liyin.

  Li Baoling looked at the white bottle, swallowed her saliva, and rubbed her hands on her body before taking it carefully.

  "It's so beautiful."

  She exclaimed, "It's the first time I've seen such a beautiful face oil bottle, and I can't bear to open it."

  She looked around and asked again, "Is this bought in City A? Li Mingyue gave a vague "

  um". Except for Zhang Junbo, it was not appropriate to tell others about going abroad. She took out a necklace from the box and put it directly on Li Baoling's neck.

  "I'll give you another necklace." Chong was so sweet to her just now.

  When Li Baoling saw it, she quickly rejected it. The chain looked very expensive at first glance. Although it was hard to tell what material it was made of, it didn't look like gold or silver. It was probably a stronger metal.

  "It's too expensive, I can't have it."

  Li Mingyue held her hand and smiled: "It's not expensive, it's neither gold nor silver, it's very cheap, I just look good, it matches you very well , that's why I took it out for you."

  Li Baoling heard that it was not expensive, but hesitated for a while, but still couldn't resist her liking, so she thanked and accepted it again and again.

  Unexpectedly, sister Mingyue went to college outside for half a year, not only became beautiful, but also got so many beautiful things.

  She also has to study hard and go to college!
  The two sat and chatted together. Li Baoling asked Li Mingyue about things outside, and Li Mingyue asked Li Baoling about Shibei Village, and they chatted happily for a while.

  Outside, Li Shizhu circled Old Man Li twice, tsk tsk.

  "Uncle, you go out here and come back like a different person, your face is radiant, just like a new sprouting willow tree in spring, you get that wave."

  Old man Li: "Are you scolding me for having spring, or scolding me? I'm mad."

  Li Shizhu hehe, leaned over and asked, "Did you meet an old lady, and are you going to find a stepmother for Mingyue?"

  Old man Li glanced at him, but the boy's eyes were quite sharp. .

  But don't tell him!

  "Don't think about it!"

  Li Shizhu hehe, asked, "Why don't you see Zhou Xiaozi? Didn't you say he came back?" After

  he finished asking, Zhou Heng carried a load of water and walked in with his grandfather, Old Man Zhou.

  "Captain, are you asking me? Going to fetch water."

  Li Shizhu smiled when he saw Zhou Heng, walked over in two steps, and took the pole from his shoulder.

  "You're a sincere kid. You carry water as soon as you arrive. Let the big man Zhang Junbo do it. He's so tall, so he needs to carry a few loads of water to press his head down, or his ears will freeze in winter.

  " Old Man Zhou didn't quite understand the logic of what he said. What is the causal logic of being tall and having frozen ears in winter?

  "Why?" he asked directly.

  Previously at the brigade, Li Shizhu had seen Old Man Zhou jumping up and down with Old Man Li to set fire to the fire, so he knew it.

  He then explained: "It's too cold to be at a high place."

  Old Man Zhou gasped. How could a team leader in a remote village have such a high degree of literary accomplishment?
  I even know that the heights are so cold!

  It will also be learned and used, and it is used so properly and accurately.

  Old man Li introduced to Li Shizhu: "This is Zhou Heng's grandfather, Lao Zhou, come to our village to see."

  Li Shizhu became enthusiastic when he heard that the crippled old man turned out to be Zhou Heng's grandfather.

  "Oh, it turned out to be Uncle Zhou. Welcome to our village for inspection."

  He had already tried many ways. Zhou Heng's family was not simple, and he guessed that Zhou Heng's grandfather must be an official.

  In the face of a suspected high-ranking official, Li Shizhu's conditioned reflex is to greet him with a smile and warmth.

  The old man Zhou nodded, "Low-key and low-key, I just came to have a look."

  When the old lady Zhou, who was sitting under the eaves, listened, hey, this old man is really welcome, and he really thinks he is the official who came to inspect. .

  However, Li Shizhu cooperated very well, and made a clear nodding gesture: I understand!
  The old man Zhou praised: "You, the captain of the production team, have done a good job, and the construction of Shibei Village is good."

  Li Shizhu couldn't help smiling happily, while trying to be humble: "No, no, it

  's still a long way off." His eyes suddenly caught sight of Zhou Heng, who was carrying a bucket and pouring water into the tank, and exclaimed smartly.

  "Actually speaking, our Shibei Village can have a good day today. Your grandson Zhou Heng has contributed a lot. Without Zhou Heng, there would be no Shibei Village." It is

  much better to praise your grandson than to praise yourself.

  Old Man Zhou became interested and asked, "How do you say it?" Old Madam

  Zhou also pricked up her ears.

  Li Shizhu talked eloquently: "The school in our village was built by Zhou Heng; the first greenhouse in our village was built by Zhou Heng; the grocery shopping unit was also linked by Zhou Heng; the first brick factory was built. It was also Zhou Heng who put a lot of effort into covering it up; the first tractor in our village was also driven back by Zhou Heng." As

  he spoke, Li Shizhu suddenly stopped and his expression became solemn.

  Then he grabbed Zhou Heng who was going to put the bucket, "Zhou Heng, come back! Shibei Village can't do without you, you said that as soon as you leave, someone will divide the family property, and there is no new development in the village. That's it."

  Old Man Zhou and Mrs. Zhou were proud of their grandson when they saw Li Shizhu grabbed his grandson's arm.

  Lao Zhou is not happy anymore. It is naturally better for his grandson to go to college than in such a small place as Shibei Village.

  He said: "What problem do you have, just throw it out, I will help you."

  Old Man Li also tapped Li Shizhu with his finger. This kid has become cunning, and he knows how to use the young to take the old.

  He slapped the old man on the shoulder with a big slap enthusiastically, "Brother, you must do it!"