Chapter 93: Kiss You.

Start from the beginning

While all of this was happening, Yoriichi seemed to be trying to get closer to his brother. "Michikatsu I-" Yoriichi was cut off, "Don't call me that." he glared at him before walking away. Yoriichi couldn't help but watch him walk away... He looked up to his brother but... His brother resents him. His heart ached at how Kokushibo was treating him, he was cut off by his thoughts as he overheard a conversation.

"I'm gonna tell the world I love you bro!" Achilles then moves closer to Patroclus' ear, "I love you bro." he whispered. Patroclus' eyes widened, "B-Bro...?" Achilles smiled at him, "You're my world bro..." he winked. Patroclus sniffled, "Bro.." he mumbled, "Bro..." Achilles smiled. "FOR LIFERS!! WE'RE FOR LIFERS!!" They hugged each other tightly as they sobbed in each other's arms.

'What a peculiar couple.' Yoriichi thought, he then sighed as he remembered what he had walked into... You seemed to be shocked, and that... you seemed to be crying. He felt conflicted, he felt that something was wrong... 'I'll... Check up on her soon, she did want us to leave... I'll give her space for now.' he thought as his phone rang. "Haa... I guess it's time to go to work..." Yoriichi mumbled.

-Time Skip-

"New years eve huh..." you mumbled. Now you may ask, where are Melanie and Aimi? Aren't you roommates? Well... Melanie and Aimi weren't home with you, they went to their families to spend the new year. You glanced at the clock, it was 11:12 pm. You were at the park for the fireworks display. Your hand trembled at the memory of you finding out what was inside that lava cake... 'I shouldn't have come here... What if I run into them...? I have been trying to subtly ignore them...' you thought as you clenched your jaw.

You let out a sigh as you remembered Blake's last call... "Please... Just... Come back..." you whimpered as his last call was about him heading towards a lead that can get you both out of the game... You hoped that nothing bad happened to him...

You flinched as your phone vibrated, it was a call from Sabito. You gathered all your courage and energy to pick up the call, you didn't want them to be concerned and suspicious of the sudden change in your behavior. "Hello?" you spoke out, "Oh! Hello Y/n, I just wanted to ask if you wanted to go watch the fireworks together..." he spoke out. "Oh... Hmm... Well, I actually just want to watch it alone." you let out a small laugh. "Ah... Alright, well if you ever need a companion, you can just call me... We are for lifers." he joked, to which you let out a small chuckle. "I'll keep that in mind, but enjoy the fireworks! Bye!" you told him, he told you his goodbye as he soon hung up.

You let out a deep sigh, "Y/n." you let out a loud screech, "What the fu- Why are you even screaming you little shit? It's me, your teacher." a familiar voice grumbled, you looked to see Gyutarou. Your nerves quickly calmed down, "Oh my god... Sorry sir, you just... Scared me..." you told him, "What? It's because of my face, isn't it? This ugly horrific face?" He spoke out as he let out a freaky facial expression to which you looked at him weirdly. "No sir! I just wasn't expecting anyone to come up to me and call out my name... besides your facial expression... Is so weird." you commented.

"Huh... Why doesn't it scare you...? It scares the other little shits..." he mumbled. "Anyway sir, aren't you supposed to be with Maam Daki?" you suggested, "Ume... Ugh... That spoiled brat... She went on a vacation with that fucking janitor... We always spend new years together! We basically promised each other not to leave each other's side! But whatever... As long as she's happy..." Gyutarou mumbled the last sentence. "You degrade her but you love her a lot..." you mumbled, your eyes widened as you quickly covered your mouth. He stared at you and let out a sigh.

"I won't even deny that because it's true... We only ever had each other... It was always just the two of us... Now there are three! Blake that fucking asshole... I swear on everything... That son of a bitch... Bastard... Seducing my gullible sister... WHAT THE HELL DOES SHE EVEN SEE IN HIM?!? I don't want her to be called Boomer! I HATE HIM AND HIS CLEAR SKIN, GREAT BODY, CHARM, AND THAT COLOGNE HE HAS THAT I ALWAYS WANTED... DAMN IT...!! No amount of cursing can translate the rage I feel right now...!!" his fist trembled in anger. "Wow... You sure are jealous of him..." you commented, "Shut up!" he glared at you.