Chapter 257 I Won't Tell You

  Zhou Heng didn't hesitate, said a word to the person in front of him, and hurried over to Li Mingyue's side.

  "What's wrong?" he asked concerned.

  Li Mingyue said that Mrs. Lin's son would come to pick him up, and then said: "I want to go outside and wait, maybe I can see him."

  This 'he' is referring to Mrs. Lin's son, and it may also be her own. father.

  Zhou Heng understood Li Mingyue's urgency at this time, he casually stretched out his hand and grabbed Li Mingyue's hand, gradually exerting force so that outsiders could not see it.

  "It's hard for us to leave here now. There are many people staring at us in every aspect of this trip. If the two of us go out rashly, we will definitely be stared at by caring people, and we can't say what will happen."

  Li Mingyue felt that from With warm and firm strength coming from his hand, he suddenly woke up.

  This time, they crossed the ocean under the banner of non-governmental exchanges. On the surface, they seemed peaceful, but in fact, there were many eyes watching them in places they could not see.

  Its importance, Teacher Zhou has carefully analyzed all aspects with them before coming out.

  Li Mingyue quickly quelled the thoughts just now, "Zhou Heng, you are right, we should not disrupt the plan easily."

  Zhou Heng smiled at her, "We will find an opportunity to visit Mrs. Lin again on the day of the free activity. "

  Li Mingyue nodded.

  The two threw themselves into the banquet hall again, chatting and laughing with everyone.

  After the banquet, Teacher Lu came to Zhou Heng and Li Mingyue again.

  "Did something happen at the banquet?"

  Li Mingyue, according to what she had discussed with Zhou Heng before, told Mrs. Lin that she and Mrs. Lin hit it off and was entrusted by Ms. Li with curly hair to take care of Mrs. Lin, and finally said: "Mrs. Lin When I walked away suddenly, I didn't know her condition, and I was afraid that something would happen to her, so I didn't think much about it at the time, so I went after someone."

  After explaining the situation at that time, Li Mingyue showed curiosity again and asked, "Is Mrs. Lin okay?"

  Teacher Lu said, "It's okay, Ms. Li just called to apologize. Although she didn't elaborate, it should be okay."

  "Okay. Now, all actions in the past few days follow orders, rest early."

  Li Mingyue naturally responded.

  Teacher Lu said a few more words before leaving their room.

  The next few days will be an exhibition of the collection in an active place and exchanges with people from the relevant local associations.

  Li Mingyue waited patiently for two days, and on the third day, she was pleasantly surprised to find that Ms. Li, the curly-haired lady at the banquet that day, brought her husband to visit their collection.

  Li Mingyue looked at the opportunity and calmly came to Ms. Li with curly hair.

  She smiled and said hello: "Hello, do you remember me?"

  Ms. Li recognized Li Mingyue at a glance, and smiled generously: "Of course I know, did I scare you that day? In addition to visiting your collection today, the most important thing is that I am here. The most important thing is to say thank you."

  Li Mingyue: "No thanks, Mrs. Lin and I hit it off. She suddenly got up and walked away that day, and I've actually been uneasy these days."

  Ms. Li said with a smile: " Mrs. Lin, she is like this often, it's good, it's not a one or two attack, so you don't have to worry."

  Li Mingyue gave a surprised "ah", and after hesitating for a while, she asked: " Is Mrs. Lin okay now?"

  "It should be fine, you don't have to worry."

  Li Mingyue was a little disappointed, and it seemed that Ms. Li didn't see Mrs. Lin again in person.

  When she was disappointed, Ms. Li suddenly said: "In two days, my husband and I will hold a ladder at home. When that time comes, you will come too."

  Is this inviting her to go to her house to participate in the ladder?
  Li Mingyue was very surprised, this was an opportunity, but she didn't agree immediately, instead she looked at Teacher Lu not far away, and said with a smile, "Thank you for inviting me, I think it must be very interesting, but we can only travel with the consent of Teacher Lu. ."

  Ms. Li said cheerfully: "You don't have to worry about that, I'll tell your leaders later."

  "That's great." On the

  last day of the exhibition, Mr. Lu took the lead, and six people, including Li Mingyue and Zhou Heng, were invited. Went to Ms. Li's house with curly hair to participate in her house's ladder climbing.

  When he got there, Li Mingyue found that there were many guests in the spacious western-style building of Ms. Li's house, and there were many locals from country Y, but some people were not simple people at first glance.

  Sure enough, Ms. Li soon took Teacher Lu to meet two foreigners.

  Zhou Heng reminded her in her ear: "This is an official from country Y. We are discussing the exchange of visits between the two countries. We don't need to worry about it."

  Oh, so it is!

  Li Mingyue understood.

  She imitated others, also brought a drink, and then inadvertently, she wandered from the living room on the first floor of Ms. Li's house to the outside yard.

  She was pleasantly surprised to find Mrs. Lin by the pool in the backyard.

  "Mrs. Lin!"

  She walked over quickly and greeted Mrs. Lin happily, "Do you remember me? I'm Li Mingyue."

  Mrs. Lin, who was sitting alone, heard the sound, raised her head, and smiled when she saw Li Mingyue Come.

  "Of course you remember, you are very similar to my granddaughter."

  Granddaughter?

  Li Mingyue's heart skipped a beat, Mrs. Lin has a granddaughter?
  She controlled herself not to lose her temper, but sat next to Mrs. Lin with a calm smile.

  "How are you doing these days?"

  Mrs. Lin smiled, "It's so-so, it's not too good, it's not too good."

  After listening to her answer, Li Mingyue's worry was relieved.

  She asked again, "Is your boat called 'Little Tiger' beautiful?"

  Who knew that when she mentioned this boat, Mrs. Lin immediately looked around vigilantly and made a low-pitched gesture towards Li Mingyue.

  "Shh, don't let others hear it."

  Li Mingyue followed her and made a silent motion.

  Mrs. Lin couldn't help wanting to share her secret with Li Mingyue, she even leaned close to Li Mingyue's ear, covered her mouth with one hand, and whispered,
  "My 'little tiger' is beautiful and powerful, and she is very strong in water. Jubilant, it can run a long distance, it is also very large, and it can hold a lot of things."

  "Next time, I will take you for a walk in the sea in it, and then you will know how great the boat is."

  Li Mingyue blinked Blinking and whispering is an interesting action.

  She nodded and smiled and said, "Okay."

  Mrs. Lin became happy when she saw that Li Mingyue agreed.

  Li Mingyue took the opportunity to ask, "What's your granddaughter's name?"

  Mrs. Lin tilted her head and thought for a while, then said, "Candied dates, I like to eat candied dates the most."

  "Boom--"

  Li Mingyue felt something resounding in her mind.

  She stared blankly at the gentle and loving Mrs. Lin, "How old is your granddaughter?"

  Mrs. Lin smiled and said, "She is nineteen years old, she is a big girl."

  Li Mingyue said in her heart that she was also nineteen years old.

  "Then what's your son's name?" she asked tentatively, she couldn't ask your name, but you can always ask your son's name!

  Unexpectedly, she still touched the thunder, and Mrs. Lin changed her face in a second, and suddenly became angry, "I won't tell you!"