Chapter 252 The Apprentice To Retire

  Li Mingyue, the apprentice who wants to retire, was startled, she stood up, and for a moment she didn't know whether to hold her grandfather's arm or grab her grandfather's feet.

  Finally she grabbed Grandpa's hand.

  "Master, don't move around."

  Old Man Li breathed hard and said with difficulty, "It's okay, it's okay, I was just too excited and cramped."

  Cramps?

  "Where did you get cramps?"

  "Face cramps."

  Li Mingyue staggered and almost fell to the ground. It was her grandfather who heard the face cramp for the first time!
  Old Man Li saw his granddaughter in disbelief, and said aggrieved: "It's true, my face still hurts."

  Li Mingyue: It seems that you are really excited!
  Old Man Li slowed down, and his face no longer hurt, he asked: "Zaoer, how big is Y country? How is it compared to our Shibei Village? If you went to Y country, we can find your grandma by asking someone. They?"

  "Grandpa, Country Y is very big, bigger than Jinning County, about the same size as our province."

  Old Man Li immediately said with some worry: "That's quite big, so it's hard to find someone."

  Li Mingyue Pulling the topic back to the key point, "Grandpa, your foot is bruised. I'll go alone this time. Country Y is so big, so I might not be able to find it. I'll go explore the road first, and wait for your feet next time. Now , let's find someone together again."

  In fact, she felt that based on her current level of luck, finding someone should be a matter of nine out of ten.

  But don't tell Grandpa about this, otherwise he should suffer mentally while suffering physically.

  Old man Li worked hard, "My feet are almost healed these days. Otherwise, I'll show you a demonstration, walk slowly, I can walk too, really, I can walk really well."

  He As he said that, he was going to walk down the ground to show his granddaughter.

  Li Mingyue thought about it for a while, but didn't stop it, just in time to see what happened to Grandpa's feet.

  She stood up and grabbed Grandpa's arm tightly around her neck, letting him lean on her.

  At this moment, Zhang Junbo, who brought food to Li Mingyue, just knocked on the door and came in.

  Seeing this situation, he exclaimed: "Master, the doctor told you to lie down, why are you so disobedient and go to the ground! It's disobedient!" As

  he spoke, he quickly came in and put the bowl in his hand on the table As soon as it was released, he came over and hugged Old Man Li, and placed him on the kang gently.

  Old Man Li:
  I really regret accepting such an apprentice!

  Li Mingyue was stunned to see the whole process of Zhang Erge easily picking up his grandfather, and then carefully putting down his grandfather. The strength is great!
  She asked a little embarrassed for a while: "Second brother, what did the doctor say?"

  Zhang Junbo said: "The doctor said that it would be fatal to have a leg cramp at such an old age, and you must lie down on the kang to recuperate, at least one months, or if you feel nothing abnormal on your feet, you can walk on the ground."

  Old man Li complained: "When I asked you to study, you didn't memorize the multiplication table for two months, and the doctor said casually, why do you remember it like this? Clear?!"

  Zhang Junbo smirked and scratched his head, "Master, this shows that I have put your mind at ease."

  This is what his wife analyzed for him, he thinks it makes sense, and now he will teach it to Master.

  Old man Li rolled his eyes at him and didn't want to talk anymore.

  Seeing this, Li Mingyue resolutely changed her mind: "Grandpa, you should stay at home and take good care of your feet, it's really not good, I won't go, I'll accompany you at home, the Y country is there, and you can't fly away, there is a chance to go in the future. There are so many, we can go any time."

  Having said that, she turned her head, yes, after the normal establishment of diplomatic relations between the two countries, she can go to country Y anytime she wants.

  Really in no hurry at this time.

  Anyway, she has been here for 18 years, no, she has been here for two lifetimes.

  When Old Man Li heard that his granddaughter was not going, he quickly said, "I won't go, Zao'er, you have to go, don't think about me, I'll take good care of my feet at home and wait for you to come back."

  He felt that the opportunity was rare . , who knows when the next chance will be.

  Zhang Junbo next to him was at a loss.

  If you want to go to country Y, what are you going to do in country Y? Just like Master, do you still want to go abroad?
  Just kidding.

  "Master." Zhang Junbo suddenly interjected. After successfully attracting the attention of Li Mingyue and Old Man Li, he said solemnly, "I plan to go to R country."

  Ah?
  Old Man Li and Li Mingyue asked in surprise, "What are you doing in Country R?"

  Zhang Junbo proudly said, "Go and burn bricks."

  Burn bricks?
  Li Mingyue blinked and felt a black line above her head.

  Old Man Li didn't respond, but continued to ask in surprise: "Why did you go to R country to burn bricks, and the country sent you there?"

  Zhang Junbo didn't answer, but instead said: "Master, are you going? I'm going behind your back. Go to the toilet at that point."

  Old Man Li then realized that he was rubbed by his apprentice.

  He stretched out his hand and slapped his apprentice, and naturally it hit his waist again.

  Zhang Junbo touched his waist and muttered in his heart: Does it affect him by slapping his waist like this?
  "Mingyue, don't eat on the way, don't worry if you don't go abroad, eat first." He reminded Li Mingyue to eat quickly.

  The pancakes and porridge made for dinner have always been hot in the pot.

  Li Mingyue was really hungry, thanked Zhang Junbo, and took up the bowl to drink porridge.

  "Who made this meal?" she asked as she ate.

  Old Man Li said, "Xiaobo did it."

  At this time, Gao Fengshou broke free from his father's control and sneaked over.

  As soon as he entered the door, he asked: "Li Mingyue, do you have anything to ask me to do for you?"

  Li Mingyue shook his head: "Not yet." "Then can you give me the   cakes

  first?"

, Li Mingyue laughed and said: "Go get it yourself, just carry the bag back, and everything there is for everyone, you take two bags."

  Gao Fengshou happily went to open the bag and found that it was made of colorful paper. The packaged pastries are delicious at first glance.

  There were quite a few in the bag, and he couldn't help but ask, "Who are you going to give the rest?"

  "Bao Ling, Sister Yingying, Teacher Xu, Teacher Han, Brother Gu, Accountant Wang, and Uncle Captain"

  Li Mingyue counted out a bunch of them. person's name..

  When Gao Fengshou heard this, he hesitated for a while, and finally took only one pack and said, "I'd better take one pack."

  Li Mingyue smiled: "If I promise to give you two packs, I will give you two packs, and I will give other people's things. Also, it's enough."

  Gao Fengshou took two bags happily upon hearing this.

  He didn't leave in a hurry after taking the cakes, he stayed and listened to them chatting, and he also added a few words.

  Speaking of these days, he couldn't help exaggerating the military wave.

  "The second brother is real. As soon as Grandpa Li was injured, the second brother ran at the front, cooking and washing, taking care of Grandpa Li, and carrying Grandpa Li to the toilet. He did a good job. The villagers said that Grandpa Li was a good apprentice. , other people's sons may not be able to serve so well."

  Zhang Junbo was a little embarrassed to be praised, "Didn't I say, I want to support my master."

  Old man Li also patted his apprentice. Waist, "Xiaobo is a good boy."

  Li Mingyue was very moved for a while, and secretly thought that he would treat second brother Zhang better in the future and treat him as his own brother.

  So she added some more things to Brother Zhang and Mao Yingying.

  In the end, Old Man Li did not go to the Y country.

  Li Mingyue took care of her grandfather at home for three days, and it was too late if she didn't leave. She was urged by old man Li several times. In the end, her grandfather and grandchildren almost lost their love, so she took the train to City A again.

  Zhang Junbo sent Li Mingyue to the train station, and only then did he confirm that Li Mingyue was really going to country Y.

  "Mingyue, go and take a good look. Are those foreigners really covered in hair? Are their eyes really colorful and everything?"