육십(60): Chu-unnie

Start from the beginning

I chuckled and hugged her sideways. "Yeah, that's impossible."

All of a sudden, my phone vibrated, which caught my attention. I pulled away from my wife and kissed her cheeks before I went inside of my office here in my penthouse.

Jin was calling. It looks like he had news.

On The Phone

KS: Hello, President Kim.

KJ: Did you find something?

KS: Yes. Your wife, Mrs. Lalisa, has the Leechaiyapornkul surname, which is from Mrs. Aranya Leechaiyapornkul-Manoban, who got married to one of Mrs. Chittip Manoban's siblings, Mr. Chaison Manoban.

I didn't expect that Lalisa is related to the Manoban family. It's still not confirmed and there is no evidence that Jin's assumption was true.

KS: However, I discovered that Mrs. Aranaya and Mr. Chaison have a son named Chittapon Leechaiyapornkul, and he was the only child of the said couple.

KJ: Do you mean that my wife is a secret child of the couple?

KS: No, President Kim. There is no secret child and there is no Lalisa in the family tree of the Leechaiyapornkul.

KJ: What do you mean? Why was she not part of it?

KS: It's either her name was not her real name or she was using a different surname. I'm still looking for it and I think I'm close to finding her real identity.

KJ: All right, give me a call as soon as you find something.

KS: Yes, President Kim.

Call Ended

I put my phone on the table and opened my computer to search for information about the Leechaiyapornkul. 

No result.

Aranya Leechaiyapornkul was no longer using her middle name since she was now a Manoban.

This was the first time we seriously had a hard time finding someone's identity. Until now, we couldn't find her real identity.

Knock! Knock!

I immediately turned off my computer and walked towards the door, then opened it. "Why are you here, Lili?" 

"You're taking your time, and Rosie has already finished all the chocolate cake you bought for me." Her lower lip went upwards, turning into a pout.

Her cute state makes me chuckle and I can't help but kiss her lips a few times, which earns a cute giggle from her. 

"Let her; she will be stressed later because of the bitch who's filing a case against me." I interlaced our hands and went back to the kitchen.

"Who called you, Nini, and may I ask what the calls were about?" She asked, swinging our interwoven hands in the air.

"It's Jin, talking about work." I told her, it's not a lie since Jin and I talked about the job I gave him.

She hummed in response, which made me internally sigh in relief because she was not interested in knowing more details about the work.