Chapter 202 Does what your daughter-in-law say count?

  Bai Yun smiled and said, "Then I will rest during this time."

  Li Mingyue thought that if Bo Andao could go to Shibei Village, it would definitely be a good thing for Shibei Village. He gave lectures to the children in the school casually, which was also a great benefit.

  Li Mingyue stayed at Bai's house for a day that day, and Zhou Heng didn't finish her work until it was getting dark in the evening to pick her up.

  Two days later, Old Man Li, Li Mingyue and Zhou Heng went to the city again.

  This time they are going to Director Qin's house to find An Lanjuan about Li Mingyue's high school.

  When they got to the city, Old Man Li went to clean up the new house they bought, while Zhou Heng and Li Mingyue went to Director Qin's house.

  Li Mingyue said, "I'll go buy something."

  She thought it would be more appropriate to bring some gifts or something when she came to ask for help.

  Zhou Heng: "It's not necessary, I'll go out, it's too late for them to be happy, they will definitely do it properly for you."

  That tone and demeanor were old and confident.

  Li Mingyue couldn't help laughing when she saw it, "I read the book, and people give you face, so I can't pretend, since I'm looking for help, I have to show my attitude."

  Zhou Heng couldn't beat her, so the two went to shopping.

  As a result, he just turned a corner and saw an old man carrying a basket of apples, looking left and right with his head probing.

  Li Mingyue gave Zhou Heng a wink.

  The two walked over.

  Li Mingyue: "Master."

  The old man immediately tightened his nerves and looked at them nervously: "Are you good people or bad people?"

  Li Mingyue: "Good people."

  It sounded like he was talking about a code.

  Then I saw that the old man was really relieved and said, "That's great, do you want to buy some apples? They are very sweet and crisp. If you can have all of them, I can give you both the basket and the pole."

  Zhou Heng turned his eyes slightly and asked, "You don't want the shoulder pole anymore, what will you do with the load in the future?"

  The old man sighed and said, "Let me tell you the truth, the old lady at home is ill and wants money, so I secretly steal it. I came out to try my luck with two baskets of apples, for fear of being caught."   "

  You are good people, just buy all these apples, and I will give you the baskets and poles."

.

  Li Mingyue asked, "Where did your apples come from?" The

  old man said, "There is an apple tree in my yard, and it bears fruit."

  "How many are there? I bought them all."

  Ah?
  The old man was startled all of a sudden, he bought them all?
  He looked at Li Mingyue, and then turned his attention to Zhou Heng. Seeing Zhou Heng's expressionless face, he felt a little uneasy for a while, and asked Zhou Heng tentatively, "Your daughter-in-law said that she wants to buy all the apples in my family, does it count?"

  Zhou Heng was stunned for a moment, then nodded: "It counts."

  Li Mingyue looked at the old man and Zhou Heng in disbelief.

  What does this say!
  She's only in her teens, how can she look like a married person, she's still a girl, okay?

  Zhou Heng turned his head and asked Li Mingyue, "How many apples do you want? This uncle said that he still has five baskets of apples. Do we want to buy them all? I think it would be better to go back and start the tractor first."

  Li Mingyue heard that there were still five Basket, suddenly overjoyed.

  "Okay, let's drive the tractor first, pull the uncle, and bring these two baskets of apples."

  Seeing that the old man was a little hesitant, she smiled and comforted: "Master, we are good people, but I am not his wife, we are friends, and my house lives in front of me. Come with us and bring these two baskets of apples home first. Let's drive the tractor and pull the five baskets with

  you." "Don't worry, I can give you the money for the apples right now."

  "By the way, how do you sell these apples?"

  Speaking of money, the old man didn't hesitate. He immediately said: "I went to the supply and marketing agency to see it. The apples of the supply and marketing agency cost 20 cents a pound. My apples are better than theirs. If you want all of them, you can give me 18 cents a pound. One basket is twenty catties, seven baskets in total, one hundred and forty catties, how much? I have to do the math."

  Li Mingyue smiled and blurted out: "One hundred catties is eighteen yuan and eighty cents, forty catties. It's seven yuan and two, a total of twenty-five yuan and nine cents, I'll round it up for you and give you twenty-six yuan." The

  old man was stunned, and quickly snapped his fingers. Thumbs up.

  "Your daughter-in-law is so smart, it's right at once."

  Zhou Heng grinned: "She is indeed very smart."

  Although Li Mingyue was praised, Li Mingyue was also happy, but she was always said to be Zhou Heng's daughter-in-law, what's the matter.

  "Master, I'm not his daughter-in-law. If you want to say that I am his daughter-in-law, I won't buy this apple." The

  old man said "ah", "This girl, you heard wrong, I didn't say you were His daughter-in-law, what I said is that you are his eldest sister." It was about whether

  the apple could be sold, and the uncle immediately changed his words.

  Zhou Heng:
  I don't know if he said that he would not buy apples, whether it was appropriate or not.

  So a load of apples was carried back to Lao Li's house in Jijia Lane.

  When Old Man Li saw his granddaughter and Zhou Heng coming back so quickly, and an old man who was carrying two baskets of apples, he immediately threw his granddaughter aside and said loudly to the old man,
  "I bought all your apples!"

  The old man was stunned for a while, then pointed at Li Mingyue: "You are one step too late, she has already bought it."

  Li Mingyue also couldn't help laughing and crying: "Grandpa, I bought it, it's all from our family."

  Old man Li smiled, "It's still my granddaughter. , the same idea as me."

  They went to the old man's house to pull five baskets of apples, giving a total of twenty-six dollars.

  For a time, there were seven baskets full of apples in the house.

  "Grandpa, let's go to Director Qin's house first. Pick and choose and pick out the bad apples."

  Old man Li nodded: "Oh, don't worry."

  Oh, Li Mingyue said it accidentally once, Old man Li thought it was very interesting, so he used it as his catchphrase.

  Li Mingyue put a basket of apples in a bag, and Zhou Heng took them to Director Qin's house.

  On the way, Li Mingyue remembered that the old man said she was Zhou Heng's daughter-in-law before, and wanted to clarify it, but seeing Zhou Heng's expressionless face, he seemed to be thinking about something, and he hesitated for a while, feeling that he was deliberately bringing up this topic to test people. It is impossible to say that Zhou Heng was already worried.

  After thinking about it, she said nothing.

  Arriving at Qin's house, as soon as An Lanjuan heard that Li Mingyue missed high school, she immediately stood up and put on a coat.

  "Let's go, let's go to the county middle school to find my dad now, and let him arrange the admission procedures for you today."

  Li Mingyue was stunned, but she didn't expect An Lanjuan to say that wind is the speed of rain.

  "Well, I'm in a hurry, why don't you talk to Principal An first, and then I'll go?"

  An Lanjuan said, "What's there to wait for, let's go now."

  Zhou Heng aside He also said: "Then let's go, save the extra trip, if there is any problem, face-to-face communication is better."

  That's fine.

  Since the people who do things are willing, she has nothing to be afraid of.

  So the three of them walked to the county high school together.