"He is. Isn't he the one who is at least nearer to Boboiboy himself?" Ice adds completely ignores Earthquake as Cyclone nods in agreement beside him.

"I'm surprised you are not a braver one here, Thunderstorm," Solar said as he teased him while Thunderstorm just look annoyed at him.

"What did you just say? And why do you suddenly have to include me?" Thunderstorm asks angrily.

"Solar. He's not a braver one here. Thorn here is braver than him." Cyclone adds.

"Said the one who was scared of the snake and someone whose light elements were scared of the dark." Thunderstorm replies sarcastically to Cyclone.

"Blaze here is the one who's not scared of anything after all." Cyclone ignores Thunderstorm's statement on him as he pulls Blaze to his side while Solar looks ready to fight.

Blaze is just caught in the middle of their arguments as Ice already looks bored with the whole thing.

"But still I'm curious how only Earthquake can hear Thorn thought just now. You really believe in Earthquake the most?" Gopal interrupts the all Boboiboy conversation.

"It's more to link I think? Right, Thorn?" Ying replied and gained nodded from Thorn.

"Since Earthquake is one of the nature elements, he can hear me. And it's unlocked when he realizes that I'm in danger at that time." Thorn explain.

"And also because he finally looks at me too," Thorn whisper the sentence but others still could hear him.

"Thorn," Earthquake wants to persuade him but Ice suddenly interrupts him.

"But isn't me too, part of nature element? Why couldn't I hear you or Earthquake?" Ice asks in confusion.

"Because I don't want you to feel the pain that you have felt before," Thorn replied sincerely as he smile at Ice softly.

"What do you mean?" Yaya asks curiously.

"Ice has been stabbed because of me. If I let him hear Superking, I'm scared Ice will start blaming himself. I don't want Ice to feel that." Thorn explains while looking at his mug.

"But I'm okay. You don't have to feel worried about me." Ice assured Thorn.

"I think same as Earthquake, you will unlock that power too." Solar suddenly said.

"Yes. He will unlock it sooner or later. But I wish he wouldn't." Thorn said still looking at his mug.

"You should believe in me." Ice said as he feel really disappointed. He stands up from his sit and excuses himself.

"Ice!!!" Thorn tries to reach after Ice but Ice already run away from there.

"Let him. He needs to calm himself." Blaze said as he stops Thorn from chasing after Ice.

"Don't worry Thorn. Ice would be fine." Cyclone assures him. And after that, the atmosphere turns into silence.

"We have been waiting for Superking to appear for a day. But he doesn't really show up though." Blaze said after the long silence.

"Maybe he's scared?" Solar guess.

"He's just a coward." Thunderstorm comments.

"Have you heard him, Thorn?" Cyclone ask.

"Nope. I haven't heard him at all." Thorn said as he shook his head.

"I'm here, Thorn."

The sarcastic voice suddenly said making Thorn stand up in shock.