Curly Bill Dating Headcanons

✭ Congratulations! You nabbed yourself "The Founder of the Feast

Congratulations! You nabbed yourself "The Founder of the Feast." You may be asking yourself, "Where can things go from here?"

Firstly, accept the life of crime you've committed to. No turning back now!

Because you are Curly Bill's girl, he would make an investment to keep a roof over your head. No need to be bit by bugs in the chilly Arizona nights. He'd want you to be as comfortable as an outlaw can provide for the love of his life, room service and all! Though, if you do wish to share his tent under the starry sky, that'll always put a smile on his face.

A man of his stature, money isn't really of any object to him. He has everything he needs to live his fullest life, and easily tosses money away for fun. He's more than willing to give you a good chunk of his ill gotten gains so you can enjoy the fun too!

Excited by the stories that the cowboys live? Curly Bill can show you the ropes so that the two of you can live the life of crime together. Watch him bravely shield you from oncoming gun fire. Feel secure in his arms as he whisks you away to safety and have a good laugh about it every time you escape Scott free!

He'll knife a guy for your honor, might drag somebody behind his horse too. Get insulted, given the wrong look, pestering unrequited attraction? Don't worry, Curly and his boys will be sure to take care of him, her, or anybody.

I hope you like frequent party nights at the camp or around the town, because they live it!

Be the envy of the town as Curly Bill carries you with more poise than even the Mayor and his wife.

After the publicity is over, feel the warmth of his body as you two crawl in your shared tent for the night.

Sometimes when he's half asleep he'll ask you what you think about being a little flick of dust in the wide universe. He'll also ask you not to tell this to Johnny Ringo. Curly Bill doesn't want Johnny to think he's giving Curly any ideas.

Be prepared to wake up at the crack of noon. Even though Curly Bill wakes up early on his "business days," there's nothing he loves more than sleeping in with his arms wrapped around and waking up next to you.

Even if you have your own horse, nothing would make him more happy than for the both of you to ride on the back of his together.

Although he loves to be incredibly flirtatious and red-blooded, at times, he'll just want to take your hands into his and kiss them.

Life is hard in the Old West, and running your fingers gently through his curly hair is one of the most intimate things you could do with him.

He loves to hear about your day and the things you do. For things better or for worse, he'll listen through it all. But as a man of action, know that he'll have an occasional cheesy motivational speech waiting on your tougher days.

He won't tell you when he's troubled so that you're not worried about him. But because you're the love of his life, if you press him on it long enough, he'll end up spilling the beans. He might be a little cranky that you're "prying at him," but on the inside he appreciates and understands that you care for him.

It won't happen too often, but there'll be no better nurse than you to take care of him when he's on the losing end of a shootout.

Despite the rugged brutal lifestyle he chooses to live, I don't think you'd have to worry of being a target to Curly Bill's enemies. He's the man on top with one of the largest crime syndicates of his time. Only a fool would use you to try to get to him. And the one or two fools that do try, would be made such an example of, that no one would make another attempt again.

Watch out, Curly Bill will bring down the banter hard. Especially if you started it. No one is safe from his wit (he'll apologize if he goes too hard on you).

Pet names? He's got a dictionary full just for you! Canary, ol' lady, vixen (when he's feeling springy), hummingbird, hun, darlin', sweetheart, sweet thang, baby, etc. He's even got pet names to fit your personality. If you've got a bit of a temper? Wildcat, she-bear, hot tamale, firecracker. If you always have a smile on your face? Sunshine, dimples, bright eyes, daisy girl, and so on.

In the beginning of the relationship, whether you stayed or went, was of no real concern to him. But what started out as simple fun, in time, it grows into something much more complex. One where a side of him is shown to you that all but a select few are unable to witness. It's not as if he is afraid to lose you due to one of his many flaws. It is that, in time, as you stay with him through his successes and failures, through thick and thin, that he appreciates the value that you hold in the relationship. And as time goes on, he develops the urge to not squander it because you mean so much to him.