Chapter 26 - Why were you there?

I woke up the next morning and I was in my bed. I must have fell asleep in Nathan's arms in the car and he must have carried me in the house because I just remember falling asleep in the car. I dragged myself out of bed and I put on some jeans, a random t-shirt and zip-up hoodie with my converse. I prushed my hair and straightened it briefly before applying a little bit of makeup and walking downstairs. I was going to the lads work today, Nathan invited me along last night. I walked downstairs and I smelled food being cooked in the kitchen. Nathanis cooking breakfast? I walked into the kitchen and Nathan had his back to me while he concentrated on making rhe breakfast. I walked up behind him and wrapped my arms around his waist before kissing his neck quickly. "Making dinner for me eh?" I whispered in his ear.

"Oh course babe, gotta make sure you get some food down you," He smiled and turned around to face me. He leant down and kissed my lips. I put my arms around his neck and the kiss got harder. We pulled away a few minutes later a little bit out of breath. Nathan just winked at me and went back to making the dinner. I sat on the worktop and watched him cook breakfast. He's never cooked me a full on english breakfast before. With sausages, baked beans, toast, black pudding, bacon, hashbrowns before. I've had a small breakfast made before but not as big as this one. It's a good job I'm hungry right?

Soon the food was cooked and we both sat down at the dining room and ate the food. Once we finished eating I placed our plates by the sink. "Thank you for making me breakfast today." I thanked Nathan.

"It's fine, anything for you," He smiled and kissed my cheek. Then the doorbell rang. I ran and answered the door. It was going to be one of the lads. It was Max.

"Max," I smiled and gave him a hug.

"The lads and I need to talk to both you and Nathan." He told me and the lads follwoed him into the flat.

"Okay....What about?" I asked.

"Where's Nathan?" Max asked and the lads all sat down in the living room.

"I'll go get him," I said and walked into the kitchen. "Nath the lads are here and they all want to speak us," I told him.

"Why do they want to speak to us?" He asked. I just shrugged.

"I dunno, but come on. The quicker we go in, the quicker we'll find out." I smiled and grabbed his hand and we walked into the sofa. I noticed a spare seat on one of the sofas for me and Nathan. We sat down and Max started to ask us something.

"Well, we saw this on the internet, basically on Twitter." Max said and Tom passed us his phone and it was a photo of Nathan and I walking out the hospital yesterday. "We'd like to know what's going on beacuse we need to know if anything is wrong with any of you and if you have something to tell us." Max asked us.

"Erm, well the reason we were at the hospital is because I'm pregnant." I started and the boys gasped. "It's not Nathan's though..." I sighed and the lads looked at each other confused.

"What do you me-" Max started.

"Let me finish." I told him sternly and he shut his mouth. "I haven't cheated on Nathan if that's what you are thinking." I told them and they still all looked confused. "You when I got took away?" I asked and they all nodded. "The father is one of the men from there." I sighed and looked at the floor. "Nathan and I went to the hospital to look at abortion. I want to get rid of it because I don't want to be reminded with what happened to me because it was hell." I explained to the lads.

"Oh my god! Holly I'm so sorry!" Max said and gave me hug.

"It's alright but I've gotta gain 2 stone before the process of abortion can happen." I sighed yet again.

"We can do this. All of us together." Tom told me.

"We will feed you as much as we can so you can gain enough weight as soon as possible." Jay told me.

"Thanks guys," I half smiled.

"Now, the van is waiting for us. Are you ready to have a fun day?" Max asked me and I nodded.

"COME ON THEN!" Tom shouted and scooped me up bridal style.

"Put me down!" I squealed. Then before I knew it I was in the van on the way to the studio.

"Oh there are many rumours about you two and why you were at the hospital so you need to clear them. You don't have to tell the truth just say one of you had a check up to go to or something." Siva tiold us.

"Oh right," I said.

"I'll tweet something first and you can copy it if you want?" Nathan offered and I nodded. He began typing away on his phone. I then kept refreshing his page before a tweet appeared. I read it and re-tweeted. His tweet was:

'@NathanTheWanted:

Okay, so a few of you have seen a photo of me and @HollyGeorge94 coming out of the hospital. Well I would like to confirm that she isn't pregnant. She just went for a check up and I went with her. Nothing is wrong with either of us. We are both in perfect health x'

I wrote a tweet saying roughly the same thing. I went along with Nathan's story and before I knew it we were at the studio.

I hope you're all enjoying the story so far. Please don't forget to vote/comment if you like the story. I am going on holiday tomorrow till Tuesday and I will try and write a few parts in that time but I can't promise anything. However when I come back from holiday I promise to write one part a day for the rets of that week because I'm not going to be busy.

Okay, hope you enjoy the story, Much love x