Chapter 15 - The Date

I haven't really been doing much today. I've only been downstairs to get food but the past hour I have been getting ready for my date with Nathan. I'm so excited. I had curled my hair and pinned it to one side. I only wore a little bit of light makeup. Then my dress was a floaty, navy blue colour dress which came down just above my knees. I wore nude coloured heels and I had a little white clutch bag which had my purse and phone in. I sat down on my bed and tweeted quickly.

'@HollyGeorge94:

Really excited and nervous for tonight :)'

Then a few minutes later there was a knock on my bedroom door. I opened it and saw Nathan stood there. He was wearing smart but casual clothing. I smiled at him and he smiled back at me. "Are you ready to go?" He asked and I nodded before picking up my clutch bag. We got in the van and I had to ask Nathan where we were going.

"Nathan where are we going?" I asked.

"Just to a little restaurant my mate works at. He managed to get me a little room away from the main part of the restaurant. The main reason was because of the paps and I didn't want them ruining our night." He told me.

"Sounds great," I smiled and kissed his cheek.

"You look gorgeous tonight by the way," Nathan complimented. I just blushed.

"Thank you, I guess you managed to scrub up." I joked and then the van soon stopped and we hopped out and Nathan took my hand and led me into the restaurant.

"Sykes," Nathan told the waiter and we were led over to a small room. I would in and it was really romantic. They was a table in the middle of the room with rose petals scattered around on it. The cutlery was neatly set out and the walls were a deep red colour. Then to top it all off music was playing quietly in the background.

"Wow," Was all I could say.

"So do you like it?" Nathan asked.

"I love it." I smiled and Nathan offered me a seat. I took it and sat down at the table. I picked up a menu and started to look at what I was going to have. After a few minutes I decided on the steak meal and Nathan asked if I wanted to get a bottle of red wine. Obviously I said yes. Gotta love a bit of wine.

"So why did you move down to London?" Nathan asked making small talk while our food was being cooked. I hesitated before answering.

"I used to live with my ex-boyfriend in Bournemouth but one night he came back home drunk at 3 in the morning and he erm, he forced himself onto me and it broke me. Then Max said I could stay at his place in London and leave Dan, who was my ex in Bournemouth." I explained.

"Oh my Holly, I'm sorry I asked." Nathan apologise.

"There's no need to apologise, I'm glad you know now." I smiled and then a waitress came out and handed us the bottle of wine and poured it into our glasses. We thanked her and she told us that our food will be out in the next 10 minutes. She then walked away and left us alone again. "So what about you, tell me something about you." I told Nathan.

"Erm, that could take a while because I'm a very, very interesting person." He joked.

"Really? You interesting? I don't think so." I laughed.

"Rude." Was all he said and I just laughed.

"So I know that you're from Gloucester and who your family are and things but tell me something about yourself that I don't know." I smiled.

"Erm, I dunno really after our conversation a few days ago when we spoke about childhoods and things." He said.

"Okay, what's it like working with Max then," I asked him and he just chuckled.

"Funny but he can be hard work. Well all of us are hard work. We get distracted really easily." He told me.

"Now I can believe that," I laughed.

"You're being so mean tonight," Nathan said and pretended to dramatically cry which made me laugh.

"I swear I'm gonna have a six-pack by the end of the night because of how much you're making me laugh." I told him.

"Well I'm just a funny guy ya see." He winked.

"So I can see," I replied and then our meals arrived.

We made small talk while eating our meals. Soon we finished eating and just carried on chatting about life really and then we decided to go. The van picked us up. We sat down and Nathan snaked his arm around my waist. Tonight has been amazing. "Wow, no press found us, that's a first." Nathan exclaimed.

"I'm happy they didn't ruin our night," I smiled and looked at Nathan who was looking down at me smiling as well. I moved my head up a little more and our lips touched. Nathan cupped my face and our lips moving ogether in sync. I couldn't help but smile which made Nathan smile as we were kissing. I felt Nathan lick my bottom lip so I opened my mouth and let him in. We pulled away from the kiss when the van stopped. Nathan thanked his driver before we walked back inside the flat. Nathan unlocked the door and shut it behind him which made the door lock automatically. I felt some arms wrap around my waist and I turned around and saw Nathan there. He leant down a little bit and pecked my lips and then my nose. I just giggled. "I'm going to put my PJ's on and I'll be down in a minute," I smiled and walked upstairs.

I slipped my heels off and I got changed into my PJ's. I put my hair in a messy bun before I walked back downstairs. I walked into the kitchen and saw Nathan by the kettle. I put my arms around his waist and kissed his neck. He just sighed. "Do me a cuppa please," I whispered in his ear.

"Sure," He said and got another mug out.

"Thank you," I told him. "I'll be in the living room," I told him and walked into the living room and put the TV on before getting under the blanket. A few minutes later and Nathan walked out the kitchen with mine and his cuppa in his hands.

"Here you are my lady." He told me and handed me my cuppa.

"Thank you sir." I chuckled and put my mug on the little table next to me. Nathan climbed under the blanket and sat next to me. "Who said you could share the blanket with me?" I asked lifting up one of my eyebrows.

"Me" Was all Nathan told me. I just laughed and I snuggled into Nathan's chest. I felt his chest going up and down and it was very calming. I'm definitely falling for Nathan Sykes now.