Chapter 23 - Back together or not?

Holly's POV

So I have been in hospital for a week. I'm growing strong. I've hardly said anything to the lads. I still feel a little bit scarred. Well I'm definitely mentally scarred. The police have spoken too me and the men are all in jail now. I've been out of hospital for a week. It feels good to be home but I haven't left the house yet. I haven't even left my room yet. Nathan has been bringing food up for me and cups of tea but I just haven't felt like eating much. I could tell Nathan is still worried about me.

I was just sat on my bed with my knees up to my chest and I just cried. Soon the door to my room opened and I saw a girl stood there. I then recognised the girl straight away. Megan. "Hol, oh my god, babe are you alright?" She asked moving to sit on my bed next to me. She put an arm around my shoulder. I didn't flinch away from her like I did with the lads but I think it's because I didn't see any girls when I was taken. I even demanded female doctors and nurses to treat me in hospital. I just cried. "What's wrong? Please talk to me? Nathan is telling me you're not speaking to him or any of the other lads. What happened?" She asked.

"I-I can't even go near the lads. They can't come near me. I c-can't even talk to them. I'm m-mentally scarred from what happened to me. Some men abused me and used me as their t-toy and I c-can't trust any lads at the minute even M-Max or N-Nathan and I just want to hug them but I'm scared and I don't know why." I cried.

"You can do this Holly! You're strong. You can get there this! You can do it. I'll be there all the time. Nathan and Max or any of the other lads aren't going to hurt you. Nathan is your boyfriend. Max is your brother. Why would they ever hurt you?" Megs asked.

"I dunno, I need to speak to them but when I see them I just freeze and forget how to speak." I sighed.

"Hol, look at me." Megan told me. I looked at her. "You go out there. Talk to Nathan. Apologise for not talking to him. Explain why. He'll understand. I'll be in the room next door. Don't worry." Megan told me.

"O-Okay, I'll go and talk to him now." I said and got off my bed and walked downstairs. I saw Nathan watching TV. He looked up at me. "N-Nathan can we talk?" I asked him. I think he was surprised I spoke to be honest.

"Of course," he smiled and turned off the football on TV. I sat on the sofa opposite him.

"Well..." I started. "I'm really sorry for everything, I'm sorry I haven't been a very good girlfriend at the minute. It's just I want to hug you and things but I'm just a little bit mentally scared. Erm, what happened when I was taken was, was these men used me as their "toy" so I'm very scarred. I-I apologise for everything." I said not really knowing where the words came from but then I started to cry. "I understand if you dont want to be with me anymore." I told him still crying. I put my head down trying to avoid eye contact with him. I then saw him sit on the floor in front of me. He took my hands in his. I didn't flinch at all. He was very careful. 

"Holly, I wouldn't choose anyone else for the world. You're the one I want. You're the one I love. I understand what happened. I just want to help. I know you're scarred. I promise I won't ever hurt you though. We'll take our relationship little steps at a time. I'm happy to wait for you. Holly you mean everything to me." He told me and I looked at him and smiled.

"I love you Nathan," I told him.

"I love you more." He said. I gave him a hug. I think he was a little bit shocked at first, I know I was. He then hugged me back. "I've missed you." He whispered in my ear giving me chills all down my spine.

"I've missed you more." I smiled and he gave me a hug. I stood up and Nathan stood up too. Then Megan walked in.

"Aw, you're back together, together!" She aww'ed. I just smiled at her. Then I remember something. What happened to Scott? Megan's boyfriend.

"How's Scott?" I asked her.

"We broke up. He cheated on me. No biggie. I always saw him eyeing up other girls." She mumbled. I let go of Nathan's hand and gave her a hug.

"You'll find the right lad soon Megs. It might seem impossible but I managed it." I smiled and glanced at Nathan. Megan's phone rang. It was her mum. She had to leave. This left me and Nathan.

"Want to watch a film?" He asked and I nodded. He got a blanket and some popcorn and we sat and watched a film for a bit.

-----------------------

I know it's not very long and I apologise. Longer parts will hopefully be up soon! Please vote if you like the story :) x