Mahi (chuckles): No worries Sakshi, and thank you beautiful

Sakshi: Huh?

Mahi: I meant thank you for the beautiful flowers

Sakshi: No problem sir, bye

Sakshi just slightly blushes and leaves. Mahi turns around to go in his room with a smile on his face.

As he turns around he is faced with his besties smirking at him.

Yuvi: Good afternoon sir

Sonu: Sir vo kya hai na i don't watch cricket infact its kinda boring

Yuvi and Sonu start laughing while Mahi turns a hue of red.

Yuvi: Mahi sach sach bata you like her don't you

Mahi rubs the back of his neck without saying anything

Sonu: Yuvi Pa bhabhi mil gai hume!

Mahi: Chup kar jao tum dono, aisa kuch nahi hai

They continue banters and leave for lunch.

Sakshi left from Mahi's room and headed to her desk, as she got there Shruti informed her that there was a call on her phone

Sakshi checked her phone and found a voicemail. 

Voicemail: Ms. Sakshi we are glad to inform you that we love your application and you can join our institute to continue your training of becoming a sports physio therapist.

Sakshi heard the voicemail multiple number of times she couldn't believe her ears, all her hard work of doing a part time job while studying in junior college was finally paying off she will now be able to fulfill her dreams. 

She quickly called her Mom.

Sakshi: Mumma guess what?

Sakshi's Mum: Kya hua baacha why are you so excited?

Sakshi: Mumma i heard back from the institute, they accepted my application I will finally be able to go and get my degree!

Sakshi's Mum: Im so proud of you Sakshi, its all your hard work that's paid off. When do you start?

Sakshi: Next month Mumma

Sakshi's Mum: So when are you resigning form the hotel?

Sakshi: I wasn't planning to mumma we need the extra income in the house especially since the instute fees is high.

Sakshi's Mum: Baacha i know, but your dad and I want you to focus completely on you studies leave the money thing to us.

Sakshi: But Mumma...

Sakshi's Mum: No ifs and buts just go and live your dream.

Sakshi: Ok Mumma

Next Morning (Match Day)

Team India was waiting in the lobby for their seniors to come to leave for the ground. Mahi was walking toward his friends when he dropped his headphones.

Sakshi who was standing near picked it up and called out to him.

Sakshi: Mr. Dhoni, you dropped your headphones

Mahi: Thank you so much Sakshi

Sakshi: All the best sir, I'm sure India will win today

Mahi: Thank You, but I thought ki tum cricket follow nahi karti.

Sakshi: Ha nahi karti par kya pata ab shayad karna shuru karu

Saying that she walked away. Usually, Mahi wouldn't be bothered by who follows cricket and who doesn't but her following cricket made him happy for some odd reason.

They left for the ground did warm-ups and had an amazing match Mahi came as a finisher completed his 50 and took India to a victory.

They returned back to the hotel tired and headed to their rooms. Everyone was very tired so they decided that they'll order room service and directly meet for breakfast tomorrow morning.

Mahi ordered room service and turned on the tv to watch a movie. He heard a knock on the door he paused the movie and went to get his food.

Sakshi: Sir your order

Mahi: Thank you, miss

Sakshi: You played really well today and congrats on the win

Mahi: You saw tha match? What happened to cricket being boring?

Sakshi: Well sometimes it's nice to watch boring things too, and I bet with you on the field things cant get boring for too long.

mahi: So can I assume that you'll watch the next match too, and come wish me after?

Sakshi: Ahh, watching the match, yes, but coming and wishing won't be possible.

Mahi: Why not?

Sakshi: Actually this was a part-time job and I'm resigning and going back to studying full time.

Mahi (sadly): Oh

Sakshi: hopefully at some point, our paths will cross again

Mahi: yah maybe.

---

That's it for today!

I know that most of yall don't want them to separate paths but don't worry in no time they will be right back in each other's life.

Please vote and comment on the update (I would really appreciate some inline comments)

I also have a few questions

1) Is the story making sense?

2) what are your thoughts on the characters?

Please take a moment to comment and let me know. Looking forward to reading all the comments!  

Also, a BIGGG thank you to everyone who voted and commented, and also to the readers including silent readers for giving this story a chance :)