chapter 3

[Harry pov]

I frown at what Zayn just told me and look at the camera recording on the phone.

Louis can be seen walking inside the 'St Thomas' hospital with an older woman, I'm guessing his mom.

„What is he doing in a god damn hospital?" I say lowly trying to contain my concerns. What if he's sick and won't get better? Maybe I'll never see him again.

„Bella broke in trough the back of the hospital and looked trough some files when the office was empty. Louis' file only said that he was complaining about nausea, constantly trowing up, stomach cramps and constant need to use the toilet. Bella couldn't read more  because a nurse came in" Zayn informs me before showing me a picture on his phone of a document. Louis' file.

„Okey, thank you. Liam and Niall saw him walking into some drugstore earlier. When he got out he was smiling bright and had a water bottle, a to-go cup and his wallet with him.
I don't think that something is wrong with him maybe it was just the flu" I try to resure myself. Bella walks up next to me as well as Gigi and they both hug me from each side.

„I got a fitting at Gucci on Thursday. Hopefully I can get some information from his boss or from Louis himself"
Bella whispers to my while I nod along.

„I just wish I didn't left the room that morning" I sign as I feel a kiss being pressed on the side of my head, the side Gigi is on.

„Harry, you wanted to get breakfast for the both of you. Who could have known that he will get up right after you and leave."

_________________________

[8 November 2021]

Today it's been two whole months since that night with Harry. That night in which I got pregnant. And I have to say that I've been the happiest person since then, really.
I got a baby inside of me that is growing to a healthy human. Amy said that my due date will be on 12th of June which sounds like such a cute date. I probably only think that because my angel will be born but that doesn't matter.

My birthday is in a bit over a month and my mom is planning on going on a holiday for it. I don't know what she has planned because it winter and she said she wants it to be warm. Ally and Lottie are planning with her and told me they will be at my flat at around 2pm today.

Right now I'm standing in the empty room in my apartment holding my hand on my still not showing tummy. From the beginning I had no idea what I should do with this empty space. But after I got home from the last check up last week, I knew that my baby will live and grow up in here until we find a great daddy for them that wants to built a house with us.

The baby's room is just a bit smaller then mine but it still was big. I'm so excited to start decorating and buying things for the nursery that mom has to take my laptop away from me so I won't buy anything just now.

I walk over and open the curtains that I hang in front of the window. You can see the street from hear and the house that's on the other side of the street.

I take my phone out and take a picture of it.